OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No they are not Barcelonas... And definitely not N7s...

You size 13 fellas better keep passing! Haha... I see you James... :smile:

Last edited:
wouldnt barcelonas have a barcelona logo? according to someone whose had em in hand theres no new logo on em
true

i was just thinking of the colors of their shirts this season aka the powerpoint windows 98 era fade backgrounds

Last edited:
true

i was just thinking of the colors of their shirts this season aka the powerpoint windows 98 era fade backgrounds
yup yup crayolas or slurpees better name though hahahaha XD thats slurpee story was 
laugh.gif

Just got shipping from the restock 
pimp.gif

I'd buy the crayolas. Wouldn't ever wear em on the street though, strictly to ball in.

looks like some hyperdunk or hyperfuse lows.... would maybe buy for 80sih...

Barcelonas only have logos on the back of the tongue, so you wouldnt be bale to see anyway.
true but we did ask a NTer to check for n7 logo on back of the tongue n he said no... I dont think he woulda been no theres n7 logo but there is a barcelona logo but they didnt ask about that so I'll stay quiet XD

A PS request

Kobe 8 Cleat

I know its a terrible PS... I'm at work and cant really stay glued to PS right now
laugh.gif
I like it man, definitely would have rocked my in my football days, colors actually would have matched my college's colors to would have been nice to have them haha. Thanks for the PS

There is NO N7, don't know why that rumour got started.

They kinda remind me of the Glass Blue VI, though.

I'll post HD pics of that Kobe tomorrow - Definitely not the N7 - guy on ebay selling them for $450 says they drop next week? He's a trusted seller too? Nike's playing lol

N7 logos are always on front of tongue...
yes n there was still ppl saying they were N7s so we asked one of the guys to check the back of the tongue to kill the N7 speculation due to the bhms having the stamp behind the tongue... did u miss that convo dude?? it was in this thread a few days before nike tweeted there was no n7 kobe

Back
Top Bottom