OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sulfur for 180 good? Or should i just get the easter for 190..fuhh idk which colorway

I believe the sulfurs are one of the best colorways release. Earl Clark seems to love them as he wears them in mostly every away game. And who doesn't love a black and yellow cw? It's been going on since the Kobe 1. Oh wait.. .maybe because they were a general release right? 

Yeah, that must be it. No hype. Just a shoe that he's done a lot of damage in. 
EARL CLARK loves em! damn i gotta get some now! EVERYONE loves black/yellow shoes.....
laugh.gif

mean.gif

pretty hyped general release according to this thread, maybe not at first but it is now.
Maybe I'm in the minority on this one, but I'm not that hot on the Sulfurs cuz I just don't like the pattern they have on the upper. I'm usually a big fan of the Black/Del Sol or Black/Maize colorway (own the Is, IVs, and VIs in that colorway), but the Sulfurs don't really do it for me.
Feel the same way. I don't consider the sulfers a proper del sol CW, I guess cause its a camo print scheme. Just my opinion.

I need to find a pair of sulfurs and I have no footlocker anywhere near me to stock locate with. Hopefully NDC restocks them or something.

Last edited:
Just shipped my red camos back to eastbay. Had 2 extra pairs and need to make room for upcoming releases. Too much heat with these Kobe 8's

Just shipped my red camos back to eastbay. Had 2 extra pairs and need to make room for upcoming releases. Too much heat with these Kobe 8's
You should have sold them, it's going to take up to 2 months before they credit your account, they note it takes 1-2 billing cycles!

Second pair of GC Sulfers. Returned the first pair I got and picked up these for $135 instead of $190. 

Last edited:
Even though I've had them for a couple of months, I always find myself staring down at my sulfurs. Wish I could pick a 'GC' pair for $135 :/

Man.. 190 for easters. Should i cop? **** all the resellers out there thats tryna make quick $$. Get a real job, live off of that instead of buying all of the stocks.

Elite's look very clean on the court. Looking forward to grabbing my pair in June

I couldn't agree more. ^

Funny thing is everytime the Lakers come to Portland us Laker fans come out deeper then the Blazer fans! :lol: We were deep last night! Don't get me wrong still like my Blazers when they are not playing Kobe, D. Wade or D. Rose.

On another note, if the elites are suppose to be a playoff themed shoe like last year, I would dare say this, Kobe was wearing those last night to make a statement about being in the playoffs. If you fellas and ladies have not read the article on NBA.COM where Gasol and Howard were whinning about not getting touches, and giving Kobe a half *** compliment about carrying the team you would be just as annoyed as I am with these 2 soft big men. I love how Ron Artest (Metta World Peace to the younger crowd), told them to shut up, stop looking for and at Kobe and just GO TO WORK! Anyhow I see what they said as a deeper insult then what appears on the surface and they need to be traded. Heck Gasol is still a Laker ONLY because Kobe stood up for his soft self and Dwight needs to stop crying and thank Kobe for getting on him and pushing him harder to be a BETTER all AROUND big MAN! Ok back to the shoes.

Never cared too much that my sulfurs/xmas/bhm don't have the full shozoku but these pics make me wish Nike didn't give us the sock treatment

You should have sold them, it's going to take up to 2 months before they credit your account, they note it takes 1-2 billing cycles!

WTF

Is that the same for DSG??

Man.. 190 for easters. Should i cop? **** all the resellers out there thats tryna make quick $$. Get a real job, live off of that instead of buying all of the stocks.

Id say majority of the folks in here are trying to make a quick buck, just like the resellers, and holding down a job, like myself

Buying more than 1 pair of more than 1 size, are they(we) resellers as well???

Back
Top Bottom