OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yes n there was still ppl saying they were N7s so we asked one of the guys to check the back of the tongue to kill the N7 speculation due to the bhms having the stamp behind the tongue... did u miss that convo dude?? it was in this thread a few days before nike tweeted there was no n7 kobe
Probably saw it, just forgot. Lol.

Purple Fade Ready!!!

Nice, I love Kobe gear!
all you need is:

oakley-frogskins-purple-clear-fade.jpg

you're set!! haha

Last edited:
IMO all the Barcelonas are ugly, overhyped and over priced. Unless you're a Barcelona soccer fan, no need to care about em.... The VIIs are straight trash.

Again, my opinion.

I'm a sucker for Nike sneakers (outside of soccer shoes) that have soccer themes, and the fact that they are Kobes, :nthat:

Can anyone post like the next 5 upcoming release dates with colorways. Losing track. Thanks.

I believe the sulfurs are one of the best colorways release. Earl Clark seems to love them as he wears them in mostly every away game. And who doesn't love a black and yellow cw? It's been going on since the Kobe 1. Oh wait.. .maybe because they were a general release right? 

Yeah, that must be it. No hype. Just a shoe that he's done a lot of damage in. 
EARL CLARK loves em! damn i gotta get some now! EVERYONE loves black/yellow shoes.....
laugh.gif
mean.gif

pretty hyped general release according to this thread, maybe not at first but it is now.

I believe the sulfurs are one of the best colorways release. Earl Clark seems to love them as he wears them in mostly every away game. And who doesn't love a black and yellow cw? It's been going on since the Kobe 1. Oh wait.. .maybe because they were a general release right? 

Yeah, that must be it. No hype. Just a shoe that he's done a lot of damage in. 
EARL CLARK loves em! damn i gotta get some now! EVERYONE loves black/yellow shoes.....
laugh.gif

mean.gif

pretty hyped general release according to this thread, maybe not at first but it is now.
Maybe I'm in the minority on this one, but I'm not that hot on the Sulfurs cuz I just don't like the pattern they have on the upper. I'm usually a big fan of the Black/Del Sol or Black/Maize colorway (own the Is, IVs, and VIs in that colorway), but the Sulfurs don't really do it for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom