OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Purple Fade Ready!!!

Those shorts are COLDDDDDD!

PURPLE FADES!!! I'm kind of upset that they come out the 11th tho. I got some $off on Champs and it expires the 10th hahaha

just joined NT after grabbing the easter's 

such a dope shoe, feeling the need to buy more

and yes, must get the purps

If anyone is looking for Pythons for retail in size 12, there are still 8 available on eBay.  They come out to 149.94 total.  I would post the link but I am pretty sure it is not allowed.

Edit: The seller's name is yellownsxt

Last edited:
to whoever decided to dye their sulfers black, if youve played in them or worn them much, Id love to see a pic of them used if your still around. Been curious about the dye running all over if they get wet. I thought it looked so sweet but to be honest im scared, may have to buy a second pair just in case i destroy a pair messing around.

Last edited:
Looking at getting the socks to make a full logo. How do they fit? Im a size 11, do i really need a large? Feel like 11 is pretty average size

Looking at getting the socks to make a full logo. How do they fit? Im a size 11, do i really need a large? Feel like 11 is pretty average size

to whoever decided to dye their sulfers black, if youve played in them or worn them much, Id love to see a pic of them used if your still around. Been curious about the dye running all over if they get wet. I thought it looked so sweet but to be honest im scared, may have to buy a second pair just in case i destroy a pair messing around.

don't dye it, paint it instead

If socks are same as elite socks than yes you need a large. i wear 10 and large elite fit me perfectly. but i dont know if they fit the same as elite socks or not.

I wear a size 10 and bought a large. They fit me so tight that I never wore them again. Really uncomfortable socks. Of course this is only my opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom