OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

what?! online? where?
China. Made the mistake of buying from a nikestore there where the retail price was 190.

Found a legit seller on taobao that was selling em for 135 and returned the nike pair right away. Free next day shipping was a bonus to lol.

There's a similar coloway to the Superhero Elites in the Lunar Hyperdunk Low. Makes this shoe even less appealing.

Hopefully I'll be scooping up a pair of the Kobe 8 Area 72's soon! Love at first sight with those!
eek.gif

Why does some kobe 8 system have the retail price tag on it like the removable tag one and some boxes doesnt have the removable price tag on it. Like it looks freshly cutted and never had the removable thing on it.

Last edited:
Weird question... but I finally took my Supernaturals out of the box. Did anyone else's liners kind of peel up a little bit right about where the sensor is? It doesn't feel different on foot, but still it's noticeable. Is this common in all enabled versions, or am I just over thinking things? 

Last edited:
Weird question... but I finally took my Supernaturals out of the box. Did anyone else's liners kind of peel up a little bit right about where the sensor is? It doesn't feel different on foot, but still it's noticeable. Is this common in all enabled versions, or am I just over thinking things? 
It's so you can remove the sensor...

I noticed this too with my pair, but I dont have any other plus enabled shoes to compare it to.
I've played in them too and didn't feel it like you said.

Back
Top Bottom