OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yep. For me it's more about the principle really. As long as it's under 3, I'm gonna cave and grab a pair. I would rather take that hit now and easily make it back by landing another shoe below retail or selling some of these extra unworn pairs of other shoes I have collecting dust than to have them dry up and hit $400+.

The only thing that gets me not to cave in are the potential "restocks" and possible Euro stocks showing up (very rare) but I will wait until I pickup all the colorways I need before thinking about dropping $250+ on the BHM's.

Missing 2 restocks doesn't help the cause either :lol: :frown:
I've lost hope my dude, lol. Its rare that I miss, but this drop has been more elusive than a young Barry Sanders.

When I struck out on big sizes with NRMLs drop, I had a feeling that it wasn't meant to be. Toss in the NDC restock and I'm on the verge of caving. Doesn't happen often so it says something about this particular shoe.

Just saw that Spidey image after I hit submit. In the office howling lol.

Last edited:
happy.gif
BlackMamba will sport new CW for tonights game
NICE!!!

ES stamp on the barcode means "employee store"? I know it was mentioned a few pages back but can't find it.

Y'all think white foams would be good trade bait for sum heat?? And wat do you think I could swing for em... Accidentally deleted last post lol

dchilla.... put it in your sig, or contact an admin about restoring your buy/sell privileges.

i went through the entire process if fixing the post count a while back, but no response... i guess i'll try again. i don't see what is wrong with my post though. it's the same thing as me saying that I will pick up an extra pair for someone and help them out by just charging retail for it. i am not making any money off of it. i guess you shouldn't let people help out others anymore. just saying...

both of which are against the rules... like I said before, either put it in your sig, or contact an admin about restoring your buy/sell privileges.

i went through the entire process if fixing the post count a while back, but no response... i guess i'll try again. i don't see what is wrong with my post though. it's the same thing as me saying that I will pick up an extra pair for someone and help them out by just charging retail for it. i am not making any money off of it. i guess you shouldn't let people help out others anymore. just saying...

bruh fighting it ain't gonna help tho

I don't make the rules... I just enforce em.

Transactions outside the buy/sell are against the rules. Doesn't matter if you're losing $$... Still against the rules.

So glad the crayolas have a clear sole, I REFUSE TO BUY CLEAR SOLES, and watch them turn piss yellow. EZ PASS

Kickz will be a no-go for me until they bring back that shipping deal they had for U.S. customers.

That $70 shipping charge is no bueño...

SHEESH $70 is rape. I hope that's at least expedited. That's not even guaranteed that the buyer won't incur charges/taxes on top of that.

You can always book a flight to Paris if you missed any Kobes. I just got back and saw nothing but heat on the shelves - (Not showing in the pics are Pythons and Sulfur) I have plenty of pics of heat just sitting - Plus from what I saw Europe is all about Blazers and Air Maxes -

Back
Top Bottom