OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't see how you guys justify the price of the Kobe's. has to the be cheapest to make of Kobe line. Engineered mesh and foam lunar cushion. Shoe feels cheap!
Where have you been? Under a rock? Price hikes is nothing new to complain about. People always complain and prices have never dropped... Get over it.

I don't see how you guys justify the price of the Kobe's. has to the be cheapest to make of Kobe line. Engineered mesh and foam lunar cushion. Shoe feels cheap!

Then go cop some Elite Lebron 10's if u want something that doesn't "feel" as cheap.

you mean like some sort of sense....   
laugh.gif

^ every time I see a GC edition of the sulfurs and bhm's I get this sick sick feeling in my stomach knowing how much more badass that little shozoku is on the back. I hope nike has a huge back order of socks just sitting there burning a hole in THEIR pocket for a change.

They don't. They sell enough pairs at $16 a pop to makeup for anything that sits around for a little

Lol the same reason we can't understand how people pay a $5-$10 hike for Brons every year.

70 bucks shipping from kickz??? Thought it was 51 bucks for the US or something. Man did they have a good thing going with free shipping at 150 euros spent, now that it ended its safe to say none of us will be ordering from them again. Got black ext and the asg from them free shipping just by adding shoestrings lol...those were the days *sigh*

LISTEN UP: NDC HAS A BOAT LOAD OF EASTER KOBE 8S BUT LISTEN UP: THEY ARE FROM THE UK

1) In the bottom left corner, for you all U.S. citizens, go and change it to the U.k.

2) Type in "kobe 8" Then, you'll see tons and tons of sizes. Convert yours to U.S. beforehand.

3) Ship to U.S.

Waay to GO GO GO

LISTEN UP: NDC HAS A BOAT LOAD OF EASTER KOBE 8S BUT LISTEN UP: THEY ARE FROM THE UK

1) In the bottom left corner, for you all U.S. citizens, go and change it to the U.k.

2) Type in "kobe 8" Then, you'll see tons and tons of sizes. Convert yours to U.S. beforehand.

3) Ship to U.S.

Waay to GO GO GO

Good idea...except NDC doesn't ship overseas...

Last edited:

3) Ship to U.S.

Waay to GO GO GO

Good idea...except NDC doesn't ship overseas...
:lol: they always seem so excited until they realize no shipping to the US.

Just saw a Lakers reporter post this pic of 24 shooting around, looks like a new CW (hopefully not ID)

Back
Top Bottom