OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still sad about what happened to Kobe but I'll try to just talk about the kobe 8's here.

I'm still thinking whether to buy a xmas kobe 8 (for more than retail $280) or just double up on the purple fades
eyes.gif
I really like both, ugh I wish I never passed on the Xmas 8s on RD.
mean.gif
what size are u? ive seen some on craigslist for 195-225 szs 10.5 and 11.5 i believe

Shouldn't pay more than $250 for Christmas 8's...keep searching.

Kobe's injury sucks as much as those home elites...we need solid uppers!!!

Instead of talking bout how its the shoes why not put on a pair of his shoes today in support of the mamba?! Dude needs some positive energy not blah blah it's his shoes! C'mon!!

Lol. Damn! Have a pair of frees on today, hope hell be alright without my positive energy.

Still sad about what happened to Kobe but I'll try to just talk about the kobe 8's here.

I'm still thinking whether to buy a xmas kobe 8 (for more than retail $280) or just double up on the purple fades :rolleyes I really like both, ugh I wish I never passed on the Xmas 8s on RD. :smh:
what size are u? ive seen some on craigslist for 195-225 szs 10.5 and 11.5 i believe

Size 13, and i'm in canada btw. Kobe retails for $215 w/ tax here :smh:

I'll keep looking though, i can't seem to stomach paying almost 300 for it.

I'm still thinking whether to buy a xmas kobe 8 (for more than retail $280) or just double up on the purple fades :rolleyes I really like both, ugh I wish I never passed on the Xmas 8s on RD. :smh:

Size 13, and i'm in canada btw. Kobe retails for $215 w/ tax here :smh:

I'll keep looking though, i can't seem to stomach paying almost 300 for it.
dont yall get paid more tho? i swear Canadians come over here and ball out like the stuff is cheap, if you didnt know US retail prices i have a feeling you wouldnt be complaining

I'm actually visiting Toronto this weekend. Was hoping to scoop some sulfurs. Already tried 4 foot lockers none have them. But retail plus tax is $200!

Easters sitting on shelves though

Which craigslist? Im a 10.5

I dont understand how people expect to come in the Kobe 8 thread and not expect there to be talk about his injury...:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes granted this is a shoe thread but lets be for real Kobe thread = Kobe talk

dont yall get paid more tho? i swear Canadians come over here and ball out like the stuff is cheap, if you didnt know US retail prices i have a feeling you wouldnt be complaining

1 Canadian dollar is basically 1 U.S. dollar at the moment, so it kinda sucks paying 20% extra for the same product when the currencies are at parity.

Kobe wants that 6th ring, but you know he wants the all time scoring record too.

He's going to come back from this, and i think he'll play a few more seasons.

But it would be difficult to watch 'Contributing' Kobe, who struggles to score 10 - 15 a game...that's why he should take as much time as he needs to come back healthy, refreshed and even MORE hungry.

If he doesn't rush it, this injury may actually help him with some much needed rest.Then I could definitely see him playing a couple more seasons.
You forget he'll be 35 when he gets back.  He's never indicated he'll play more than 1, and frankly he wants to move on to his next chapter. Too bad Kobe fans haven't figured out what to with their lives after Kobe hangs it up. 

Kobe in the Fades...

I'm guessing we'll see a lot of "kobe in the..." Pics. He's gotta show em somehow.

Not talking ****, he's always been my favorite to watch and follow. Nike people will want him to show the 8's as much as he can off court, maybe that's why he got an IG lol

Kobe wants that 6th ring, but you know he wants the all time scoring record too.

He's going to come back from this, and i think he'll play a few more seasons.

But it would be difficult to watch 'Contributing' Kobe, who struggles to score 10 - 15 a game...that's why he should take as much time as he needs to come back healthy, refreshed and even MORE hungry.

If he doesn't rush it, this injury may actually help him with some much needed rest.Then I could definitely see him playing a couple more seasons.
You forget he'll be 35 when he gets back.  He's never indicated he'll play more than 1, and frankly he wants to move on to his next chapter. Too bad Kobe fans haven't figured out what to with their lives after Kobe hangs it up. 

Probably getting ready to commit that :lol:

I know when Jordan finally hung it up, I moved on.

Anyways, back to the shoes.

Last edited:
Apparently you're not a Kobe fan. And since you're not talking about the shoe or replying to a post that IS. Not sure what you're doing in here. 
laugh.gif

I dont understand how people expect to come in the Kobe 8 thread and not expect there to be talk about his injury...:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes granted this is a shoe thread but lets be for real Kobe thread = Kobe talk

It's not that. It's the idiots who have no idea what they're talking about blaming the shoes for the injury. Like nobodies ever torn an Achilles in high tops.

Back
Top Bottom