OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just ordered a couple of Ts of Nike.com 30,000 and a few dri fit sheath ones. all were half off. 

Sulfurs for today

Can't even process this man... Wore my Sulfurs for Kobe earlier. Too shocked I can't even...

As much as I want too I just can't wear a kobe today. I don't want to be reminded constantly every time I look down. I woke up in the middle of the night to check the score and was elated for a win only to feel sick when I scrolled down and saw the news. As I awoke I thought it was a nightmare. As a huge fan who is from outside of Philly I followed kobe since his high school days at Lower Marion and it truely broke my heart to see this happen. He was gonna get this team to the playoffs no matter what. He's one of the few people who says something then actually takes steps to back up his talk.
Don't worry he'll be back. Nobody in the league works harder than him and few of us work as hard. 

let's get one thing straight... it wasn't entirely the shoe that caused the injury.. BUT... a player of this age, caliber, minutes, etc., he needs more than a low. you can't deny that lows did not help him in this case.. It's not exactly smart to do the things he does with his body getting more and more tender as the years go by in that type of a shoe. period. on that note, here's to hoping we see another kobe mid next year and he makes a full recovery 

Haven't tuned into NT since the injury but expected the backlash. Some dude seriously thinks a mid would have prevented the injury? 
indifferent.gif

My thoughts: Kobe injured himself. There were like 3 times when he went down and should have taken a breather on the bench but for some reason he stayed on the floor. Then he runs the ball back down the floor and does a bunch of crazy moves to try to get to the basket (granted, he made a bunch of those). It wasn't a freak accident. The whole game seemed like a buildup to a final, season ending injury. I'm still hoping for some miracle since it's not technically confirmed.

The time he was on the floor clutching his knee, the cameraman was at his feet and gave a long, good look at the home Elites. Those are by far the ugliest Kobe 8s. A poorly done white shoe imo. 

sidenote: Steph Curry.....that dude is crazy.

So Football players need to wear mids/highs because they use their feet harder and with more torque? FOH with that. An inch of THIN fabric /hyperfuse does Nothing. Are you kidding me? Shutup if you dont know anything. Sorry if Im a little pissed right now.

Instead of talking bout how its the shoes why not put on a pair of his shoes today in support of the mamba?! Dude needs some positive energy not blah blah it's his shoes! C'mon!!

Instead of talking bout how its the shoes why not put on a pair of his shoes today in support of the mamba?! Dude needs some positive energy not blah blah it's his shoes! C'mon!!
people doubting the best performance shoe of the year cuz kobe got hurt. People need to realize types of injury and causes. This was more due to him taking an awkward step and over extending his foot as well as having over tight calves. Low cuts or high cuts have no effect on this injury. I sprain mine all the time in highs and lows

It's sad as hell that the last of passion, love, and heart for the game of basketball might have ended his career having one of the most incredible individual seasons ever at his age.
Likely Dwight leaves now, kobe takes the full season off, lakers get a top pick in one of the deepest drafts and loads of cap space to compete for a championship in kobe last years. I think if he rest and miss the entire next season he can come back in 2014-2015. He has heart and mj like competitiveness unlike 99.5% of the nba.
Maybe Ndc does a huge kobe 8 restock with all the releases to celebrate his season

Last edited:
Of all places, Dubai? Whats the shoe game like there? I could imagine some Shiekh could have a shoe game to rival ANYBODY in the world with those oil funds.

Anways, how much converted to US dollars?

Last edited:
Good friend of mine, "Pro Gymnast,Parkour/FreeRunner" ruptured his Achillies, took 9 months to fully recover and he's definitely back to normal if not stronger! He's 30 and he definitely didn't have the $ and Crazy Doctors, Kobe has access too. On top of that, he's back to doing the crazy sh*t he was doing before his injury. So Kobe will be fine.
Now Back to the Shoes!

its actually sad that people are so hurt that an athlete got hurt. is he not human? at first i thought it was fan support on here but now its borderline obsession.  A shame that some of ya probably wont show this level emotion for ya own fam! 
mean.gif

Sorry, but its not the end of the world people.....it really aint!

Back
Top Bottom