OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Guys which number on the box is used to stock locate ? Thanks in advance
its a white sticker, it's not the number on the box tag. Check the first page of the tread. However, you can use the number on the box tag to do a nikefind to see if there's any pairs available at a Nike store.

finally got my easters, and did this lace swap on em! can't wait to wear em for the first time for tomorrow's final game of the season.
laces look like those sour gummy worms... Not feelin em at all.

First two pairs of Kobe 8s. I'm late as ****.... :rofl:

photoapr16180029.jpg

photoapr16180054.jpg

Pythons, Fades & Xmas (if I can secure a pair without having to donate a kidney) .....& I'm done.

Yo Sk33, I was watching Backstage: Lakers and in one of the episodes, it was right after a game and Kobe was taking off his shoes, it appeared that he took off two pair of socks and then the ankle tape.

That's what I do to cope with the lack of cushioning on the tongue. I wear the Elites along with http://www.amazon.com/Injinji-Performance-Original-Weight-Toesocks/dp/B000LRHN1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366139400&sr=8-1&keywords=injinji+toe+socks
ir

and I don't have to tie up the shoes too tightly and still have that locked down feeling. Granted I have skinny feet so it fits perfect for me.

Just an idea for you to try if you're talking about playing ball.

Cnami1 --

I also have skinny feet and am thinking about trying two pairs of socks. I've been wearing thick NBA socks which has helped. But my problem is not so much the tongue, but that my big toe seems to need a little more cushion at the end of the shoe.

With skinny feet, have you found that your foot slides up a little and your big toe is pushed into the end of the shoe?

I've loved hoopin in the 8s and this hasn't bothered me much.  Just wondering if the double socks may do the trick. 

Thanks for the advice fellas, I actually used to wear 2 pairs of socks before I put these heel/arch inserts on top of the lunar for my flat *** feet lol. With those in the fits a little tighter and my pinky toes are squeezed in with 2 pairs, so it kinda sucks, but I need the support insert before the tongue problem going away (plantar fascitis is a *****).

Nice pick ups Mane... Was wondering when you'd make an appearance in here...

Sup Big Homie.

Was mad as hell I missed out on the Xmas joints. It pissed me off so bad I was gonna boycott all Kobe 8s even thou that's my fav player & my team. It's hard as hell to get Kobes round here. :lol:

Easters were a must cop thou. :smokin And Sulfers are Top 3 Kobe 8 colorway. So I guess I'll end up with a few pairs after all.

finally got my easters, and did this lace swap on em! can't wait to wear em for the first time for tomorrow's final game of the season.

I hope you aren't a grown man wearing those pez dispenser candy laces. If those laces make you happy then its all good but umm those are a no go on so many levels.

are they even for sale anywhere?

for those who take pics....do you set your camera on the ground with a timer or is someone else shooting the pics ?? nonetheless clean shots as always
smokin.gif
haha...exactly what ive been wanting to ask for some time.

Lemme ask all NTers this:

Purple Fades or a possible South Beach Elite Kobe 8?
happy.gif
Seriously? Purple fades all day. I'm tired of all the south beach colorways. If there ever was a south beach Kobe I'd get it just so I can burn it next winter to keep me warm

Back
Top Bottom