OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

please, stop pushing sulfurs! everyone by now should be able to find em...it aint hard, plus why scramble for them when the season is over. they should be outlet bound real soon.

Don't mind me I have an hour to kill :lol:

Bonus:

Matchy matchy is doin too much tho

With the Sulfurs= black qtr-hi nba or nike sox

With the Fades= black qtr-hi nba or nike sox

Or no sox at all

IMO

Last edited:
Where do you shop? I've been to 4 different malls in NJ and the only Kobes I saw were 7 fireberries on sale.
I usually shop at Newport or jersey gardens or willowbrook but I haven't been to willowbrook recently so idk about them and I usually go to the FTL in Bayonne for releases

Jeez

Lemme catch James Jazz on the street

Im jackin errthang out the backpack

#skimaskway

I love the personification of an online store to a hustler bout to get jacked. this should be a graphic novel. is jimmy jazz a suburban kid or is he a survivor from a favela? decisions...

James Jazz

Ch 1

It was a dark and stormy night...

James Jazz aka JimmyJazz was walking home in is new Air Jordan 3 DBs...

He almost makes it home until he runs into the Get Money Boyz in Lakewood..

When James aka Jimmy finally makes it home, he was barefoot..

From then on, the cancellations and misdelivering of limited shoes to another store began...

this damn jimmy yo. even the name jimmy jazz just sounds like an arrogant hoarder. I bet he has no melodic rhythm.

I saw those socks for the sulfurs in chanps... I was so tempted. just can't swallow a pair of socks over 5
Yeah, but the quality is top notch, they don't bottom out so to speak like the elites (although I slightly prefer the elites for hooping purposes). I actually still have my first pair of NBA socks from like 5 years ago, still nice and cushioned, albeit a bit faded lol, but held up well.

Don't know if it's been posted but CA HEAD the Champs Glendale galleria has ASGs reg and sports pack. Not sure on sizes but I just got the reg version since I already have the sports pack. Damn restocks

Last edited:

Or no sox at all

IMO

I know I know, niketalkers are too cool to match. They just throw an outfit together and it matches by sheer luck. Na I hear ya, to each his own. I never go Full-****** matchy-matchy, like I may do the shoes, socks and shorts, with a black shirt, or the mamba shirt with sweats and the shoes, but no full matched and geared outfit. That would be almost as bad as the guy on the court with the matching shooting sleeve and headband to go with the shirt, shorts, socks, nike combat rib pads, etc.

However, I would rather be matchy matchy than dude in the sulphur kobes with some black and red adidas drose shorts and a blue t shirt. We all see that guy. Every gym has one. Or 10.

This video shows that the insole is zoom heel with cushlon.. and earlier in this thread there were pics with an insole with zoom bags in the heel and forefoot? Disappointed that it isn't zoom + lunarlon.  
Not sure if Leo just pulled whatever sole was on the table, but if you go on YouTube there's a dude that has the superhero kobe, and it has zoom front and back. Really hope that's they way they come

Yeah, it is confirmed zoom in heel and forefoot (NDC twitter). I had also asked about the ID's kobe 8+ setup. They said those are zoom hell and phylon everything else. Although I do know the elites will be zoom in forefoot and heel, I forgot to ask what the rest of the insole is made of (cushlon or phlyon). Anyone know?

Wait, are you talking about easily copping at those locations on RD or that they have Kobes sitting on shelves right now? I was just at Jersey Gardens and the only Kobes I saw was GS 7 Yin Yangs.

Or no sox at all

IMO

I know I know, niketalkers are too cool to match. They just throw an outfit together and it matches by sheer luck. Na I hear ya, to each his own. I never go Full-****** matchy-matchy, like I may do the shoes, socks and shorts, with a black shirt, or the mamba shirt with sweats and the shoes, but no full matched and geared outfit. That would be almost as bad as the guy on the court with the matching shooting sleeve and headband to go with the shirt, shorts, socks, nike combat rib pads, etc.

However, I would rather be matchy matchy than dude in the sulphur kobes with some black and red adidas drose shorts and a blue t shirt. We all see that guy. Every gym has one. Or 10.
i must be an eye sore, i think the sulfurs on look right if you wear red shorts with a white t when working out in them, and i definitely wear UA shorts

I agree people are doing way to much with matching socks and things.

It's corny IMO.Games all messed tho.

@ James jazz lol Hahahahahahaha

Don't know if it's been posted but CA HEAD the Champs Glendale galleria has ASGs reg and sports pack. Not sure on sizes but I just got the reg version since I already have the sports pack. Damn restocks
I just called and they only have the sports pack in my size 10. I want, but $280 retail is too rich for me. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom