OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^No thanks. They're going to be a GR and is rather take my chance at buying them for retail or less. $100 above retail for a shoe I'm not crazy about is not my tea.

But I advise others who are worried about getting a pair use the link.

^^^No thanks. They're going to be a GR and is rather take my chance at buying them for retail or less. $100 above retail for a shoe I'm not crazy about is not my tea.

But I advise others who are worried about getting a pair use the link.
if i dont get mine ima jus ID a pair.

I missed the BHMs again
mean.gif
this is becoming a mission!

And I refuse to give the homie "ChronicSneaker" $320 for my size
laugh.gif

Somebody PM me when a size 11/11.5 pops up. This thread moves soo fast it's hard to keep up. I already changed my settings to 50 post per page!!!!!!
BHM's are by far my favorite and luckily I got my pair the first restock but $320 is a crazy price haha don't blame you. I don't think I'd every be able to justify buying a shoe for double the price but if some one wants one bad enough I'm sure someone will go for it. Get the price under $300 and I could see them selling faster.

[h1]NIKE KOBE 8 – MAMBACURIAL FB[/h1]
April 24, 2013·  by jefferrrson ·  in Nike Kobe Bryant Shoe. ·

In August of last year that the first images  of the Kobe 8 surfaced. It was an early sample design for the Kobe 8 that never made it to production, but it gave some insight on what to expect from Bryant’s eighth signature model.

Last week, this photo of a soccer inspired design was revealed to us by jsoy23  via IG.  It appears to have the same silhouette (just like the sample photo) and aesthetic features as the original Kobe 8 model, but with one huge difference, the Nike swoosh.  Already seen on the Hyperdunk 2012 and the new model of the Roshe Runs, the Kobe 8′s swoosh is placed on the front end of the shoe rather than it’s original position on the center.  But why would Nike do such a thing? If you know Kobe Bryant, he loves soccer. When he moved to Italy at age six, he grew accustomed to the new lifestyle, language, and the sport of soccer.  Bryant has stated that if he remained in Italy, he would have tried to become a professional soccer player.  Well, we all know how that turned out.

The Kobe 8 “Mambacurial” is in fact inspired from Nike’s “Football” (FB) cleat called the Mercurial Vapor IX.  From the silhoette to the colorway, the Kobe 8 version looks just as good.  Both the Mercurial and Mambacurial have black laces and inner lining with a purple to pink gradient fade.  The swoosh and outsole is done in volt green.

There is no word yet on a release for these, but make sure to keep checking back for the latest info.

hope they release these. the vapors were always eye catching 2 me mamba+vapors make it an easy cop for me

BHM's are by far my favorite and luckily I got my pair the first restock but $320 is a crazy price haha don't blame you. I don't think I'd every be able to justify buying a shoe for double the price but if some one wants one bad enough I'm sure someone will go for it. Get the price under $300 and I could see them selling faster.
If people are willing to pay 400 for Jordan 1's, someone will come along and give dude 320. He might have to be a tad patient but it will happen.

Did anybody have any experience with returning flawed shoes back to Nike? I got approved of a flawed pair of supernaturals that I sent back and they're sending me a voucher back. Is it just a voucher that matches the msrp? No extra for tax or shipping? Where do people get one time use coupons and discounts? I thought Nike sends you back an e-voucher and a one time use coupon as an apology.

[h1]NIKE KOBE 8 – MAMBACURIAL FB[/h1]
April 24, 2013·  by jefferrrson ·  in Nike Kobe Bryant Shoe. ·

In August of last year that the first images  of the Kobe 8 surfaced. It was an early sample design for the Kobe 8 that never made it to production, but it gave some insight on what to expect from Bryant’s eighth signature model.

Last week, this photo of a soccer inspired design was revealed to us by jsoy23  via IG.  It appears to have the same silhouette (just like the sample photo) and aesthetic features as the original Kobe 8 model, but with one huge difference, the Nike swoosh.  Already seen on the Hyperdunk 2012 and the new model of the Roshe Runs, the Kobe 8′s swoosh is placed on the front end of the shoe rather than it’s original position on the center.  But why would Nike do such a thing? If you know Kobe Bryant, he loves soccer. When he moved to Italy at age six, he grew accustomed to the new lifestyle, language, and the sport of soccer.  Bryant has stated that if he remained in Italy, he would have tried to become a professional soccer player.  Well, we all know how that turned out.

The Kobe 8 “Mambacurial” is in fact inspired from Nike’s “Football” (FB) cleat called the Mercurial Vapor IX.  From the silhoette to the colorway, the Kobe 8 version looks just as good.  Both the Mercurial and Mambacurial have black laces and inner lining with a purple to pink gradient fade.  The swoosh and outsole is done in volt green.

There is no word yet on a release for these, but make sure to keep checking back for the latest info.

Man I hope these drop! Love them! 

Did anybody have any experience with returning flawed shoes back to Nike? I got approved of a flawed pair of supernaturals that I sent back and they're sending me a voucher back. Is it just a voucher that matches the msrp? No extra for tax or shipping? Where do people get one time use coupons and discounts? I thought Nike sends you back an e-voucher and a one time use coupon as an apology.

try doing a live chat with a nike rep thru their contact page. explain to them how you had to return a flawed shoe for a voucher and you would like to get a discount code to use on a future nike purchase thru their site with your voucher. explain to them the promo code will be used to offset the shipping and tax you payed but lost due to their flaw. has worked for me. good luck.

I missed the BHMs again :smh: this is becoming a mission!

And I refuse to give the homie "ChronicSneaker" $320 for my size :lol:

Somebody PM me when a size 11/11.5 pops up. This thread moves soo fast it's hard to keep up. I already changed my settings to 50 post per page!!!!!!

That's my asking price, doesn't mean you have to buy them. I'll gladly keep them if no one wants to make a serious offer. Good luck on your search tho.

I ain't mad @ that my dude, get it how you live it ..

Alright I'm a believer now, been wearing my 8s for the most part since Friday. Most comfortable shoe I have for sure. Too bad I missed out on 2 other pairs I wanted

Back
Top Bottom