OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

cool photo DJ YOUNG.  sad we have to wait for elites for a solid black upper. 

on another note, i returned some volts a few weeks ago was checking my nike account,...all my orders history and returns are gone.   anyone else having this issue?   if anything ill call nike later...

I just need some info  on these. Everybody seems to have gotten their hands on them...but no release info. This guy called them the "Venice Beach"...We knew them as the "N7" until they quickly shot that down...*patiently waiting*

I just need some info  on these. Everybody seems to have gotten their hands on them...but no release info. This guy called them the "Venice Beach"...We knew them as the "N7" until they quickly shot that down...*patiently waiting*

These were never N7. Mainly those new to the kobe line kept running with it. Even though we warned you it wasn't.

quickly lol... imo not soon enough

I call them kobe 8's  
nthat.gif

[h1]NIKE KOBE 8 – MAMBACURIAL FB[/h1]
April 24, 2013·  by jefferrrson ·  in Nike Kobe Bryant Shoe. ·

In August of last year that the first images  of the Kobe 8 surfaced. It was an early sample design for the Kobe 8 that never made it to production, but it gave some insight on what to expect from Bryant’s eighth signature model.

Last week, this photo of a soccer inspired design was revealed to us by jsoy23  via IG.  It appears to have the same silhouette (just like the sample photo) and aesthetic features as the original Kobe 8 model, but with one huge difference, the Nike swoosh.  Already seen on the Hyperdunk 2012 and the new model of the Roshe Runs, the Kobe 8′s swoosh is placed on the front end of the shoe rather than it’s original position on the center.  But why would Nike do such a thing? If you know Kobe Bryant, he loves soccer. When he moved to Italy at age six, he grew accustomed to the new lifestyle, language, and the sport of soccer.  Bryant has stated that if he remained in Italy, he would have tried to become a professional soccer player.  Well, we all know how that turned out.

The Kobe 8 “Mambacurial” is in fact inspired from Nike’s “Football” (FB) cleat called the Mercurial Vapor IX.  From the silhoette to the colorway, the Kobe 8 version looks just as good.  Both the Mercurial and Mambacurial have black laces and inner lining with a purple to pink gradient fade.  The swoosh and outsole is done in volt green.

There is no word yet on a release for these, but make sure to keep checking back for the latest info.
 Add the shozoku and im game thanks for the info!!!

Mambacurial are must cop. Watch they make a Barcelona addition with these and everybody starts liking them. I want this colorway.

Plan on buying my mom some volts for Mother's Day. She isn't in to sneaks well she has to buy 4 $100+ shoes and 1 $40 pair so I guess she's like f it. She loves the Kobes and light green is her favorite color so I'll get it for her and sacrifice the homes for a minute.

Last edited:
Mambacurial are must cop. Watch they make a Barcelona addition with these and everybody starts liking them. I want this colorway.

Plan on buying my mom some volts for Mother's Day. She isn't in to sneaks well she has to buy 4 $100+ shoes and 1 $40 pair so I guess she's like f it. She loves the Kobes and light green is her favorite color so I'll get it for her and sacrifice the homes for a minute.

i hope its not a euro release only. tired of missing out on barca shoes. i know half people think they are ugly but i like them,

QFT this CW looks great as is hope they do release and they dont bump the price 2 much... none of that mercurial vapor price range XD

Looks like it's time to file a Paypal dispute. :smh:

Stupid mofo wore the damn BHMs. Smh. Time to chalk this shoe up as an L and keep it moving.

Sick of waiting for 'amnesties', a shoe that's probably not gonna release anyway so got these instead.

Amnesties and inlines are two dope colorways that I don't think will release. I'd take either of them over the yellow sole/grey upper which I think is set to release.

Sick of waiting for 'amnesties', a shoe that's probably not gonna release anyway so got these instead.

You in the US will likely be able to id them anyway as I'm expecting a solid upper to be the next option.
can't blame you for 1 second. The amnesties are probably my favorite shoe after the Pruple fades, and those are probably my fave Finals shoe after my Big Stage aways. Those, Chaos Vs and Mamba I's are left on my forgotten to buy list from the past. ha! Great find bro!

Amnesties and inlines are two dope colorways that I don't think will release. I'd take either of them over the yellow sole/grey upper which I think is set to release.

Inlines were worn by other Laker players this season besides Kobe, so there may be a chance they end up releasing...

Amnesties are probably just a P.E. tho and probably won't releasing (hope I'm wrong about it tho)

And who knows which pair is dropping on 5/25...Could be the Homes, or it could be the Slurpees... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom