OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Other than these 8s, I dig the 4s

Never owned the 6, wanted to, but pockets was hurting at the time

Last edited:
So much for that momentary re-stock. Am happy with blue lights, bhms, volts, and asgs. If anything else happens to be available discounted, cool, if not, I can wait until something actually "blows me away".

Finally got it, mehhh looks like crap in person...

JK :lol: This looks so nice in person :pimp:

man, i want the superhero elites now lol

just for hoops tho, i figure i can finesse my way into a possible sweet deal

we will see this weekend

A note to all future pic jackers,

If you're going to steal a photo, make sure that it's a mediocre one and not from one of the best photographers on the site, especially not one who has a particularly iconic pose. :smh:

Also MJRod, damn you for making me want the Sulfurs again. I'd finally gotten over not copping them.

Last edited:
I would like to hear a response from nlpcavi. Jaycub fessed up, which was honorable. I noticed the nlpcavi changed his post to play it off but forgot that he watermarked the pics. lol so what's up nlpcavi? You gonna man up and admit you messed up?

Last edited:
A note to all future pic jackers,

If you're going to steal a photo, make sure that it's a mediocre one and not from one of the best photographers on the site, especially not one who has a particularly iconic pose. :smh:

Also MJRod, damn you for making me want the Sulfurs again. I'd finally gotten over not copping them.

Thanks fam... I appreciate the kind words sir...

Even tho the Sulfers ain't for everybody, what makes the CW special to me is what Kobe did on the court with them on specially this late in his career...

Good luck with the search man, don't give up homie

Last edited:
the mamcuricals needs a different swoosh placement or something, I feel the volt swoosh is a little OD

Sulfurs are so sick, I need a pair. Gonna set my sights on a GC version. The full Shozoku is a minor difference and the average person probably doesn't even notice it but it makes the shoe ALOT nicer imo. :lol: What sort of markup are people charging for GC versions of GRs? Can't seem to find many pairs on eBay, completed or active.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom