OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i'm still pissed that i didn't get the blue lights. i should have had them in my hands now had kixsquare not screwed me over.

coulda bought them for retail when i was in buffalo last month but at that point i was expecting a package and didn't need 2 pairs.

i refuse to pay $180-200 for them

i'm still pissed that i didn't get the blue lights. i should have had them in my hands now had kixsquare not screwed me over.

coulda bought them for retail when i was in buffalo last month but at that point i was expecting a package and didn't need 2 pairs.

whats ur size?

NDC has random sizes up right now

whats ur size?

NDC has random sizes up right now
He lives in Canada...

Alex... You already know bro.

^ Been randomly checking NDC today hoping a sz 10 becomes available in the blue lights. It ain't happening 
eyes.gif

For those interested, the HOH at KOP Mall still have the Blue Lights available in select sizes, Sulfurs in a size 8.5, and the Volts in select sizes.

Last edited:
Purple fades will be had for retail i hope.
Got a question for you guys
Is store.ticketmaster.com legit?
Im about to order a bball jersey thanks in advance

I actually dig the IDs that Blake wore last night.  As far as the fades, unless I were to only wear them for playing ball, I don't see me picking them up.  An all purple shoe doesn't fit in too much with my wardrobe.

Thats true...

I've almost abandoned wearing my jordans.

Wear my 8's more than any other shoe ever since i copped the sulfurs. :smokin

Speaking of Sulfurs

Got pulled over on the way to the PO this AM to pick mine up

48 in a 35

Mind u I have a pending DWI charge, and I drive for a living delivering appliances (Some ppl are so nasty u wouldn't believe)

Got let go with a verbal warning

:smokin :smokin

Already got a word from my buddy about the fades, only 1 pair of size 13 as usual. :rolleyes Might hit up my local champ for another pair. :D

None of the footlockers by me are getting the superheros so I guess it's online for me, since the bday coupon for FTl is a thing of the past now it would seem...

Back
Top Bottom