OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I actually dig the IDs that Blake wore last night.  As far as the fades, unless I were to only wear them for playing ball, I don't see me picking them up.  An all purple shoe doesn't fit in too much with my wardrobe.
QFT

Copping the Grapes to rock then these to hoop with

Got these in today from NDC. :smokin Gradients and I'm gracefully bowing out...:rolleyes

Last edited:
love the 8s just dont like rocking them with pants  gotta wait till summer to rock 

they're a narrow shoe, so the pants have to have a a more tapered/straight leg.

i've worn them mostly with shorts, once with pants, and i agree they look better with shorts, but they can be worn with the right pair of pants

Will these sell out in minutes? On the fence of copping because I really gotta pick and choose the shoes I get from here on out.

of course they will sell out in minutes bruh, look at NDC it's usually sold out of all sizes on all models most days :lol: :lol: this is one of the hottest shoes out right now

Last edited:
Updated p. 1

Added:
FAQ (will update in the next coming days)
Updated RD for gradients, home, superhero, blck/gld
Updated list for unknown and unreleased colorways.

Last edited:
man, same here, that slippage is no joke, i HAVE to wear elite socks with my 2012 hyperdunks or else im done

ive never had a real issue with in shoe slipping until now, it really does slow up your cross overs/cuts/defense
You talkin' hyperdunk lows? Cause my ankle has literally slid out of the top of that shoe before. Damn shame, feel like walkin' on clouds, but my toes can be busting through the tip and heels still slip out of the back.

Lol my 8s came off my foot when I was about to book it with the ball but some dude was stepping on my forefoot while I was about to take off and they come right iff

Lol my 8s came off my foot when I was about to book it with the ball but some dude was stepping on my forefoot while I was about to take off and they come right iff

i'm still pissed that i didn't get the blue lights. i should have had them in my hands now had kixsquare not screwed me over.

coulda bought them for retail when i was in buffalo last month but at that point i was expecting a package and didn't need 2 pairs.

i refuse to pay $180-200 for them
howabout 140 
nerd.gif
 was just in footaction and they had a bunch in stock, asked them to stock locate my size and they were available

OK, here's a conundrum for you folks. Kickscrew.com - had a dude on here tell me he had a positive experience, they're supposedly a legit overseas seller. I'm down to give it a shot. All pumped to find freaking Xmas pairs just chilling in stock, $240 - so I'm going WTF YES!

...shipping was $32 bucks though...so now we're in $270+ range, thats cool, full Shozoku is worth that...but solid XDR sole kind of un-does that for me? What do you think?

And PS - I see a lot of dudes on here saying they're picking up GC's for decent prices - whats a legit GC seller thats not priced out of the park?

^^ not all Rakuten shops were taking CC, I found none with paypal, might be issues shipping to your forwarding address with a different PP billing, but I suppose that is true with CC too.

anyways, this one took CC and apparently shipped out today err Friday there.

Order soon the Tenso deal expires soon.

Never done a Tenso order but seems reputable enough to try.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/ltd-sports/item/555035-500/

Sadly these guys aren't selling the CORBYs I was looking for, will settle for Kobe Purple Gradients

Last edited:
plan on breakin out my pythons on the court this week. hope they are damn good. scared of slippage inside because my feet sweat like crazy
mean.gif
man, same here, that slippage is no joke, i HAVE to wear elite socks with my 2012 hyperdunks or else im done

ive never had a real issue with in shoe slipping until now, it really does slow up your cross overs/cuts/defense
Tips to prevent slippage:  Don't wear dri-fit socks, opt for a regular cotton or acrylic sock.  Also, make sure to lace them to the top eyelet and even use the "runner's loop" lacing technique (youtube or google it).  This has helped me a lot and slippage really isn't a problem.

If you have the right socks and lace them well, you should be good

p.s. Zyzz the pythons are fire, finally saw em in person for the first time last weekend...

Rocking my Easter's today at work. As always all the other Engineers here give me a hard time but no matter I know their sweet. Gotta say I love the engineered mesh upper. Not only is it extremely breathable, comfortable, and light, but none of my pairs have any creases, even my pythons that I beat up on the bball court. This material is definitely one of the better uppers Nike has come out with.

OK, here's a conundrum for you folks. Kickscrew.com - had a dude on here tell me he had a positive experience, they're supposedly a legit overseas seller. I'm down to give it a shot. All pumped to find freaking Xmas pairs just chilling in stock, $240 - so I'm going WTF YES!

...shipping was $32 bucks though...so now we're in $270+ range, thats cool, full Shozoku is worth that...but solid XDR sole kind of un-does that for me? What do you think?

And PS - I see a lot of dudes on here saying they're picking up GC's for decent prices - whats a legit GC seller thats not priced out of the park?
I think thats a decent price seeing as i paid $250 for my xmas US though so seing as GCs usually cost more thats about the difference between retail US versions and retail GC version. i doubt youll find anything cheaper for a Xmas GC version

If you really want the original w/ translucent sole, you might as well wait it out a little to see if you can grab them on ebay or something.  You probably won't end up paying much more if any.  However, the solid xdr sole looks good to me as well... all about what you'll be happy with.

As for GC pairs, the best prices I've seen are through ebay.  Search "Kobe 8 GC" and check the feedback on the sellers, I know there are some legit ones there that have sold many GC pairs.  Not a ton of colorways available but worth a look

I think thats a decent price seeing as i paid $250 for my xmas US though so seing as GCs usually cost more thats about the difference between retail US versions and retail GC version. i doubt youll find anything cheaper for a Xmas GC version
Thanks dude, appreciate the input 
If you really want the original w/ translucent sole, you might as well wait it out a little to see if you can grab them on ebay or something.  You probably won't end up paying much more if any.  However, the solid xdr sole looks good to me as well... all about what you'll be happy with.

As for GC pairs, the best prices I've seen are through ebay.  Search "Kobe 8 GC" and check the feedback on the sellers, I know there are some legit ones there that have sold many GC pairs.  Not a ton of colorways available but worth a look
Thanks, I haven't looked in a week or so. It just seems like someone here scores a pair of GC Sulphurs for 140 on ebay, and then somebody is asking 240 for them when I'm looking?! I really just want the Pythons and Sulphurs in GC anyways. Red Camos always come with full shozoku right?

Thanks, I haven't looked in a week or so. It just seems like someone here scores a pair of GC Sulphurs for 140 on ebay, and then somebody is asking 240 for them when I'm looking?! I really just want the Pythons and Sulphurs in GC anyways. Red Camos always come with full shozoku right?
Right.  Red camos all with full shozoku I believe.

The lowest price on a GC pair I've came across is around 180 shipped.  140 would be real nice... I want GC pythons

Back
Top Bottom