OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i'm 11.
i can ship them to an address in the states like i did for the easters... but i don't if it's worth it for the blue lights.. i'll keep refreshing and checking if an 11 pops up and decide lol
stock locate them on sportchek... i live on vancouver island and i got the blue lights shipped from a store in Vancouver... free shipping...it sucks paying $200 but sometimes we have no choice man lol

Last edited:
stock locate them on sportchek... i live on vancouver island and i got the blue lights shipped from a store in Vancouver... free shipping...it sucks paying $200 but sometimes we have no choice man lol

they're sitting everywhere here in toronto.. but i'm not paying $200. i'm not that desperate for them.

Last edited:
I looked a few pages back and didnt see any info shared so I thought I'd say something.... Most HOHs restocked today on easters, blue lights and red camo yotd..... also other shoes like HGG 13s, Joker 3s, Phoenix Foams, White Foams, Egg chuckposites, cloak pennys etc.... if ur hoh didn't restock today I suggest u check tomorrow.... my hoh restocked aj royal 1s on Tuesday.... stay on the look on NT.... I copped two pairs of easters today... ( I'm in orlando FL if that matters)

Last edited:
So all the pics of the Kobe 8 they was callin the N7 is really the slurpee??? So when is the release date on them??!
7/11

*Edit- Sdubi beat me to it 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Failed my mission to find xmas for under 250 
mean.gif

Finally broke and copped for 300

wow, sometimes I take forgranted living in a big city. I feel even better fit swappin my asgs for xmas+box... I wanted to put my asgs on display not wear em, xmas I have to talk myself out of rockin em to death lol

^^whats funny is, they probably will lose. statistically Ive seen from any pickup or league game that the more someone is geared up with fancy/matched stuff, the less skilled they are. :tongue:

I love this stereotype! I wear full arm and leg sleeves when I run, and I really enjoy people assuming I suck n stealing a couple of buckets :smile:

Back
Top Bottom