OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks dude, appreciate the input 
Thanks, I haven't looked in a week or so. It just seems like someone here scores a pair of GC Sulphurs for 140 on ebay, and then somebody is asking 240 for them when I'm looking?! I really just want the Pythons and Sulphurs in GC anyways. Red Camos always come with full shozoku right?
Yup red camos w/ full shozoku

meanwhile my CORBYS have already shipped.....  hoping to have some pics up here before the 11th.  Not a lot of big sizes of the CORBY though, ~147+tenso.  Maybe double up to make the shipping worth it, I grabbed some JDM Mizuno cleats which i've been eyeing a while.

If you ORDER before May 2nd you have until the 16th to use the coupon on Tenso, so as long as Tenso gets the items by then you should be good.  Wouldn't wait long.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/event/tieup/tenso/?l-id=os_topen_0003

Not sure if mentioned already but saw this on Shoe Palaces release calender

89-brand-logo.png

[table][tr][td]Coming Saturday, 06/15/2013[/td][td]
Kobe 8 System Men's (Red/Silver/Orange)
[/td][/tr][/table]
Any word on what these are?

Not sure if mentioned already but saw this on Shoe Palaces release calender

89-brand-logo.png

[table][tr][td]Coming Saturday, 06/15/2013[/td]

[td]
Kobe 8 System Men's (Red/Silver/Orange)

[/td]

[/tr][/table]
Any word on what these are?

Id say those are the red snake pair that weve seen one pic of.

Man, I picked up the Blue Lights from Villa a lil bit ago. couldnt find my size 9.5 anywhere finally found it for retail and didnt hesitate. Now it just means no Grape 5s since im picking up Kobe "playoffs" and Kobe "Homes" in May. Good decision or bad? I hope its gunna be the Blue lights>Grape 5s.
ohwell.gif

Man, I picked up the Blue Lights from Villa a lil bit ago. couldnt find my size 9.5 anywhere finally found it for retail and didnt hesitate. Now it just means no Grape 5s since im picking up Kobe "playoffs" and Kobe "Homes" in May. Good decision or bad? I hope its gunna be the Blue lights>Grape 5s.
ohwell.gif
It's all personal opinion, but I think you will be happy with the blue lights in person.

This colorway is one of my faves and very vibrant in person.  You can mix it up well with some lace swaps too

Played outdoors in Pythons with the socks and there was no slippage. Feet stayed dry but the wicking of sweat is getting in the EM. Most underrated cw IMO.

Last edited:
Played outdoors in Pythons with the socks and there was no slippage. Feet stayed dry but the wicking of sweat is getting in the EM. Most underrated cw IMO.
I really want this colorway after seeing them in person... thinking about trying to get a GC pair though.  Wish GC pairs came in half-sizes

Nike Product Launch Calendar update

[h3]Kobe 8 System - Outdoor[/h3]
Stadium Grey/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow
Style# 555035-002

$150
Nice!  Although if they are the slurpees... not for me...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom