OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

oh stop it lol, nice pickup though
Bruh is def smoking strong 
laugh.gif

pretty sure I can grab at a spot in my mall... Im sticking to my guns and not going to pay retail for these.

so damn tempting tho. good thing my mall is far from my house :lol:

Yup no stores round my way got them, don't really feel like driving anywhere to cop either so I guess I will wait for these to get marked down and probably miss out in my size by waiting too long as usual :tongue:

Notice the kb24 when I tried them on. Thought that was pretty nice. Went ahead and grabbed them.

It's nice to be able to really checkout a shoe before I buy for a change.

Last edited:
FSR lol first time a release hasn't sold out in a few minutes haha
http://store.kobebryant.com/collections/shoes/products/kobe-8-system-elite-superhero

gotta. be . strong.

we get taxed so you pass anyways lol

yeah, said 200 all the way to the "complete my purchase" page... then jumped to 227.90. Im good on that. Id rather give my $$ to my local spot and have in hand today if I was willing to drop that much.

Saw the Superheroes in person and didn't change my mind one bit, don't really see what makes them special aside from the whole SH theme. Only Elites I would even consider copping would probably be the Black/Gold and only on discount.

pretty sure I can grab at a spot in my mall... Im sticking to my guns and not going to pay retail for these.

I live 1/4 mile away from mine. Good and bad at the same time

I live 1/4 mile away from mine. Good and bad at the same time

Do you honestly believe that resellers are soccer moms and guys in there 50's? get a hold of yourself.

Not all, but you'd be surprised who's selling these kicks on ebay. Once again the majority of the resellers have no interest in our hobby is the main point. My opinion only. Been around long enough to know it's not always obvious how things are.

Finally!! .. shout out to the NT'er itzzzberny for looking out on these.. i truly appreciate it my brotha.. i just talked to you thursday, and these allready showed up to my door step today.. i'm hoping i can return the favor soon

finally you got your easters... :D
don't mind helping out a good guy get his pair. hopefully we can get another deal going out. hope you enjoy them bro. :smokin

Just visited my local mall today and they had a butt load of superheroes left. Not that many copping these Kobes in El Paso. I had to pass cause of that price tag

Back
Top Bottom