OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Really hard to see but I wonder what colorway Kobe is wearing.

My hoh. Only a medium left in supernaturals. 4 or 5 blue lights left at 40% off but I don't know sizes. Ogelthorpe mall opened up march 23rd.
Repped!!!!  Got the jacket for 40% off.  My HOH didn't even have them marked on sale 
mean.gif

dang, its been a record long 45 min since a last post on this thread:rofl:

thought id break the ice with a question?

Anyone know where those Venice Beachs and Mambacurials were in-store?
Might be saudi arabia..somebody posted a pic of nike store over there about a month ago and they had the purple fades on shelf already

Anyone know where I can get kobe 8 elite basketball socks? If someone can help, i'd appreciate it (PM please). Looking for ones that match the easters, red camo's, and the gradients.

Last edited:
Just got back from the mall and was able to look at the release calendar for May from a friend at FTL. Here's what we have for this month (sorry if I'm repeating another post. Haven't been on here in a while and Kobe 8 thread moves pretty fast) The listing I'm typing up is as stated on their calendar

5/11 - KOBE 8 PURP/PLAT

5/15 - KIDS KOBE BLUE/TURQ/CITRUS (POOL PARTY)

5/25 - KOBE 8 GRY/UNI GLD

6/1 -   KOBE 8 ELITE + WHT/GOLD

i was srs as a heart attack, clearly had no idea

i aint eem mad doe, no one goes to the pistons games so i know they werent showing up for the shock

Man, it's really hard to watch this team on tv, why attend a game? Andre Drummond is really the only reason to care for the pistons.

Anyone know where I can get kobe 8 elite basketball socks? If someone can help, i'd appreciate it (PM please). Looking for ones that match the easters, red camo's, and the gradients.
There aren't any Kobe 8 socks that really go with these shoes, bc they already feature the full shozoku on the back....while the other ones have only half of the shozoku and the socks finish it.

I got my first pair of kobe 8's and theyre sulfurs for 15 bucks over retail. Ive been looking for these for so long. Im stoked! Hopefully i can fit the 12. I wear 11.5

Last edited:
Just got back from the mall and was able to look at the release calendar for May from a friend at FTL. Here's what we have for this month (sorry if I'm repeating another post. Haven't been on here in a while and Kobe 8 thread moves pretty fast) The listing I'm typing up is as stated on their calendar

5/11 - KOBE 8 PURP/PLAT

5/15 - KIDS KOBE BLUE/TURQ/CITRUS (POOL PARTY)

5/25 - KOBE 8 GRY/UNI GLD

6/1 -   KOBE 8 ELITE + WHT/GOLD
man im really hoping this list is true lol

Lol after reading some of your posts I'm fairly sure you're 10 years old. Would explain the random questions "How much would everyone like a south beach kobe??", and the poor english with your story, which really, doesn't even make sense.

Back
Top Bottom