OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i was srs as a heart attack, clearly had no idea

i aint eem mad doe, no one goes to the pistons games so i know they werent showing up for the shock

Man, it's really hard to watch this team on tv, why attend a game? Andre Drummond is really the only reason to care for the pistons.
free tickets and to go out. . . . .

its kind of a cool date

Got my 2nd pair of red camo and a cheap shelf :D Just missing the gradients and lakers pe then I'm done :smokin

On an unrelated note, to the Lakers fans in here: keep your head's up, we'll be back. :smokin

To me the sulfurs looked the best in person versus how they looked in pics.

The kobe pic above looks like 8s with the logo. Some of these CW need to drop.

Nice Mane! Yup... Purp and Gold til the casket drops over here too...

These aren't 8s
nerd.gif
They're definitely the 8s.  In fact they are the inline colorway that needs to release asap.

The back of the shoe is identical.  As is the front.

Only difference is they look whiter due to the lighting. 

Purple Shozoku? Check  Shozoku on tongue? Check.  Black Swoosh?  Check.  Purple Sole w/ Platinum Strip wrapping round the front? Check and check!  It's just tough to make out the yellow eyelets.  One of the all time cleanest colorways.  My second favorite behind the Purple Gradients.  They might even be my favorite colorway.  The more I see them. the more I like them. Kobe Inlines all day every day.

Last edited:
Got my 2nd pair of red camo and a cheap shelf :D Just missing the gradients and lakers pe then I'm done :smokin

On an unrelated note, to the Lakers fans in here: keep your head's up, we'll be back. :smokin
my size too

q da nas skimask gif

WIll SH Elites sit? Really like the shoe just not for that price tag
Look at it this way.  Where can you buy Xmas, ASG, etc. for $200? Probably hard to find.  If you can cop the Elites for $200 at retail, go for it.  6 months from now it won't matter what retail was for this sneaker.  Once they're gone, it wouldn't matter if the Elite's retailed for $140 because in the end everyone is going to be selling them for $250+ and 200 would seem like a steal when you look back.

Same thing with the 88 Retro 3's, everyone moaned and complained that it was $200, yet if ANYONE found that at that price now they would jump on it like white on rice.  Some people just like to put shoes on a pedestal because of what they "resell for" or if they "SAT on shelves" when that shouldn't even matter. That's all just marketing to get into your head to thirst for a shoe more.  I think the Elites pop way more than the Supernaturals and Christmas.  Plus it's a clean solid upper without a crazy design like what we've been getting.

Last edited:
Nice Mane! Yup... Purp and Gold til the casket drops over here too...

These aren't 8s :nerd:

They're definitely the 8s.  In fact they are the inline colorway that needs to release asap.

The back of the shoe is identical.  As is the front.

Only difference is they look whiter due to the lighting. 

Purple Shozoku? Check  Shozoku on tongue? Check.  Black Swoosh?  Check.  Purple Sole w/ Platinum Strip wrapping round the front? Check and check!  It's just tough to make out the yellow eyelets.  One of the all time cleanest colorways.  My second favorite behind the Purple Gradients.  They might even be my favorite colorway.  The more I see them. the more I like them. Kobe Inlines all day every day.

but the shozoku looks different on the pair in the hallway... Looks more narrow than on the 8s.

I will FOREVER bleed PURPLE & GOLD. Laker-Nation Stand Up!

Mind = Blown

Always thought you were a Lebron/Heat fan
sneakermane has been a Laker fan as long as I can remember here on Nt.

but the shozoku looks different on the pair in the hallway... Looks more narrow than on the 8s.
You could be right.  Nike should ship us both two pairs in your 13 and my 11.5 so we can provide a more thorough analysis.  Where you at Phil Knight?  I know you like to troll NT around this time of night.

You could be right.  Nike should ship us both two pairs in your 13 and my 11.5 so we can provide a more thorough analysis.  Where you at Phil Knight?  I know you like to troll NT around this time of night.
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom