OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Has anyone seen any sulfurs around lately??? Really late but I've been developing some love for those. If you see one in a 10 holler at me

You're see a lot of Kobes in the WNBA..trust

Skyler Diggins?

so where/what site can I scoop now for 160 shipped to US? anyone want to share with me :nerd:

pm if needed.

dudes paying more than retail to have a few days early?

I dont see these being very hard to get....
Agreed, the only time I bought early was the Black YOTS EXT's but got them from the Asia release so had them a few months early and it only turned out to be 20 over retail which isn't a big deal. I guess if people want them bad enough it just lessens the amount of people going for it on release date.

meanwhile my CORBYS have already shipped.....  hoping to have some pics up here before the 11th.  Not a lot of big sizes of the CORBY though, ~147+tenso.  Maybe double up to make the shipping worth it, I grabbed some JDM Mizuno cleats which i've been eyeing a while.

If you ORDER before May 2nd you have until the 16th to use the coupon on Tenso, so as long as Tenso gets the items by then you should be good.  Wouldn't wait long.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/event/tieup/tenso/?l-id=os_topen_0003
LOL only 20 pages back, don't y'all have any time to look at this thread.  sheesh.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search?st=&tl=0&k=555035-500

To those copping the Corby Purple Gradients from Rakuten...

Once you add the forwarding service Tenso and their discount, you're looking ~$160 shipped to US for purple gradients.

They'd probably be here before the 11th, but no guarantee it's like Japanese New Year this week.

My PGs are at Tenso, waiting to consolidate with some cleats.... somehow might not have before 11th but I'm hoping.

Guy on eBay has pics up of his pairs from Japan, looking good.

For those even remotely worried about coppping on RD here? its only15-20 over retail depending on your State tax and shipping.

Might as well

Sit and Sip while they Ship

There's more infos:

Just search for the style-code.  make sure you set your Shipping area TO to Japan on the left side search...

takes a few moments to get setup with Tenso, and then add that address to Rakuten, then order.

Expect them to respond to your order sometime next week, like I said its Golden Week Holiday or something, should be delays, don't freak out on them, they will e-mail you in Japanese and it will translate semi-poorly.

I ordered from LTD-Sports or something, super quick, package already at Tenso a day later.

Also some of the shops you won't know they don't take CC til checkout so be patient.  One took my CC but then e'mailed to say they couldn't take it.  Refunded immediately.  Also no Paypal at checkout, you could check further with the store or e'mail them, but I'm not sure how easy that would be to accomplish.

Last edited:
Im good on that... Ill pass on the Corbys.

so the Corbys were 143, but the Kobes are 181? :nerd:

Last edited:
Im good on that... Ill pass on the Corbys.

so the Corbys were 143, but the Kobes are 181?
nerd.gif
I ordered for 143 from LTD.  we'll see what happens.

They shipped out and were at Tenso in a day.   I missed the Tenso shipping deadline for today because I'm waiting for another package to consolidate.  Otherwise they'd be here end of this week I'd bet.

I kinda hope it is Corby, way more limited 
tongue.gif

There are live pics and auction on ebay of a seller from Japan, or that is the description, but the ebay location is US.

Anyway, they have released in Japan, so I'd expect to receive the correct shoe.  Just hope Tenso will double-box.

Corby System lmao. I really want to do this and not have to worry on 5/11. Will consider it... Thanks for helping anyways tythomasc. Never know what hypebeasts and retailers will do to a release so this could be a great way to cop without the stress (besides the whole Corby thing lol)

Corby signed a one-day contract with the Lakers yesterday before exiting the playoffs, never to make his debut appearance.

His signature shoe has halted production and will be pulled from retailers...  The limited quantities that were sold prior to recall will be highly sought after and nearly impossible to find.

Good luck ever finding a Corby Purple Fade after 4/29 or at resale lower than $10K 
roll.gif

Corby signed a one-day contract with the Lakers yesterday before exiting the playoffs, never to make his debut appearance.

His signature shoe has halted production and will be pulled from retailers...  The limited quantities that were sold prior to recall will be highly sought after and nearly impossible to find.

Good luck ever finding a Corby Purple Fade after 4/29 or at resale lower than $10K 
roll.gif
LOL what if nike did a Kobe-Corby pack like Jordan's Alter ego pack?

i think ill get the purple fades through rakuten.. shipping here is only around 20 bucks, and the price of shipping from eastbay to australia is 40- 50bucks.

Back
Top Bottom