OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Really hard to see but I wonder what colorway Kobe is wearing.

Looks like that home CW that he wore a lot early in the year, cept the upper is now white instead of grey

soccer-mamba-curials are on kicks-crew but with a hefty price fyi.
Passed on elites this weekend. First 8 I haven't copped but couldn't justify copping just for the sake of keeping the streak alive. Purple fades in two plus whatever goodness is to come our way.

im def feelin the superhero joints. i just cant justify that price. hopefully i can find a pair for a reasonable price later on.

I wonder what the last 8 colorway will be in September that the Kobe 8 series will graduate with.  Hopefully they throw us a curve ball and announce that in September the last Kobe's will be the Amnesty's.  That will definitely make the series go out with a bang!  People say that those are PE's, yes, but so were the Playoff 8's and they got a curve ball release after we thought we would never get them when we found out the Easters being that colorway we all thought were the Playoffs.
I'm glad the Kobe line actually releases the shoes that Kobe wears. Unlike the LeBron line where most of the shoes he wears on the court are PE's and will never release.

Back
Top Bottom