OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My dilemma with all my 8s is whether or not to rock them casually AND play ball in em.  I have 4 pairs and I like hoopin in all of them 
laugh.gif

I feel like once I wear them casually, they should stay that way.  I suppose if the traction stays in pretty good shape this won't matter...

and I know... "First world problems."

I should be ashamed...
don't worry, i feel the same way about my shoes...

Those Venice Beaches are too clean! I feel like the yellow laces with the red specs on them POP like crazy!  Also, those mambacurials are hideous with the placement of the swoosh.  Other than that they are fine but that swoosh is too fugly.  Fades and Beaches in May, I cant wait!!!! 

I've had 2 ACL repairs, and everytime my quad would get so small so fast. I can't imagine an ancillis 

I'm also having a hard time finding the sulfers. Footlocker stock locate was a fail. Still looking for my size 8.5.

Just an idea...

Wonder how the fade laces would look swapped into the blue lights since the camo has a bit of a purple tint to it

Last edited:
I'm also having a hard time finding the sulfers. Footlocker stock locate was a fail. Still looking for my size 8.5.
I thought I saw 8-8.5 sizes at either Footlocker/HOH in Staten Island Mall NY or Footlocker in Short Hills Mall, NJ. This was last week.

shoes are meant to be worn. who cares what he does with them.

i wear all my shoes on the court, including my XI's
I know they are meant to be worn. My thing was just that he said they would be beaters. its not like they were already in beater condition. Beaters to me you go wash your car in walk the dog slip on to go to walmart the pair u just throw in the car in case u have an emergency and need a pair to put on or something.

I wear all my shoes as well been hitting the gym in my kobes and wear them casually. Hooped in a couple Jordans and wear them casually ...
So flightclub is authentic?
Flightclub is the equivalent of eBay to me (with the exception of guaranteed authenticity). I say that cuz you will pay an arm and a leg if you want anything from them. Even GS prices are insane.

Back
Top Bottom