OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So the Slurpees/Venice Beaches/N7 drop the 25th even though footlocker says the home colorway does? Anyone know how much and if they're releasing at footlocker or anywhere else?

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you lick shoes, or your justification for licking shoes. Get money boys have taught you well
Next time you try and "son" someone with a corny reply, have your facts straight.

The whole licking of the sole was sparked by Fat Joe.

Venice Beaches 
smokin.gif
:D

am i the only one in h-town freaking out that launch locator has almost every footlocker getting the fades and when i call the only one confirming they are getting them is galleria -_- smh if everybody in houston has to go to galleria i see me in a long *** line waiting, i think im going to have to try web order with these pairs 

2 more days
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Do you guys think these "purple platinums" will sit or sell out? Just wondering if I should dedicate my lunch break to grabbing raffle tickets or not.

Last edited:
So the Slurpees/Venice Beaches/N7 drop the 25th even though footlocker says the home colorway does? Anyone know how much and if they're releasing at footlocker or anywhere else?

The Venice Beaches drop on 5/25...

There was some confusion due to the color code Nike released for that date, but it is indeed for the VBs and not the Homes...

As of now, it's pure speculation whether the Mambacurials also release on 5/25... but there should be a definite answer in a little over a week or so.

That's my local HoH but I buy online as well.

I buy most of my shoes online. I can most likely get a pair online this Saturday, but I would like to use my VIP rewards. Just trying to find out if I should get there an hour or two before.

yea that pre-order is the only one I've found that is selling them stateside so far.  except on the bay someone had a FSR for like 260.

Do you guys think these "purple platinums" will sit or sell out? Just wondering if I should dedicate my lunch break to grabbing raffle tickets or not.

The thirst for the Purple Fades/Gradients/Platinums is STRONG...

I would try to grab a ticket or two. Better to be safe than sorry...

I think they will sell out pretty fast. If they do sit, it won't be for long. My local shop only got 6 pairs...and that's without any employees taking any pairs.

Last edited:
The thirst for the Purple Fades/Gradients/Platinums is STRONG...

I would try to grab a ticket or two. Better to be safe than sorry...
I think they will sell out pretty fast. If they do sit, it won't be for long. My local shop only got 6 pairs...and that's without any employees taking any pairs.
Yeah I think I will pick up a few tickets just in case even if I pick up tickets I know im not guaranteed a pair 
laugh.gif
 . If only I had luck with raffles.

Two more days gentlemen and then it's time for the PURPLE GRADIENTS!

Cue the Videos!  #COUNTONCORBY  #TEAMNOTJAYCUB

videos looks good but imo i prefer to wear my kobes in shorts most of the time

couple more days!

these things will be everywhere....

I suggest dudes checking the launch locator today or tomorrow to be 100% if theyll be in your area...

The fades are pretty sick and I'll be up at 8 on my computer to get em (No FTL near me gettin them) but I think they're gettin a little too much hype.  They're real nice and everything, but I don't get why SO many people are hyped for this release

So for all you guys who bought online for previous releases at 8am EST... How were your experiences? Did all the sites crash? Should one go for FTL site instead of NDC? Or is trying to get them online just a completely lost cause? Can you do in store pickup online with FTL?

Back
Top Bottom