OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

skinnies

or jeggings

its better to see da booty
laugh.gif
 you crazy squirtle dude 

Does anyone know if Nike ever actually stocked all of the Kobe elite sock colors? I think the purple ones will be too matchy matchy with the fades, but the white pair with the court purple back would be nice. Or maybe the Fiberglass and purple pair? Or maybe there are even more colorways to come that will match the socks better? It seems as if they have corresponding colorways for the shoes, so where are the Miami colored 8s 
sick.gif

My way of doing ebates is the following:

Purchase item from Nike without using ebates.

Shortly after purchase, go onto ebates and select Nike in order to create a ticket.

Once that's done, go to customer service on the bottom and select "where's my cashback"

From there, follow the steps

You will quickly receive an email from ebates stating that purchase was recent (less than 24hrs) and that they need more time (standard procedure)

Wait about 5-7 days and email them back for updates.  By then they should state that they have credited your account with so and so.

Has always worked for me and as recently as last week...

Or maybe no Kobe socks with the fades since they already have the full logo. The purple pair wouldn't even be matchy matchy. Socks are purple with pink logo, shoes have silver logo.

Does anyone know if Nike ever actually stocked all of the Kobe elite sock colors? I think the purple ones will be too matchy matchy with the fades, but the white pair with the court purple back would be nice. Or maybe the Fiberglass and purple pair? Or maybe there are even more colorways to come that will match the socks better? It seems as if they have corresponding colorways for the shoes, so where are the Miami colored 8s :x

None of them match the fades. The fades have the full logo and with the socks it looks stupid.

My way of doing ebates is the following:

Purchase item from Nike without using ebates.
Shortly after purchase, go onto ebates and select Nike in order to create a ticket.
Once that's done, go to customer service on the bottom and select "where's my cashback"
From there, follow the steps
You will quickly receive an email from ebates stating that purchase was recent (less than 24hrs) and that they need more time (standard procedure)
Wait about 5-7 days and email them back for updates.  By then they should state that they have credited your account with so and so.

Has always worked for me and as recently as last week...
I used to order IDs all the time for friends out of the Us, prob more than 5 pairs. All going straight through ebates start to finish. Never got anything, emailed ebates, went through the process and still didn't get anything.

That's why I stopped using them....

Ill give them another chance, but if they start ******g me over on cash back I won't bother anymore.

fades then mambacurials then i believe im done, maaaaaaaan i thought i had a pair of sulfers for 60 asked dude send me some detail pics SMH it was 60 for a reason thought it was my lucky day for a second

I used to order IDs all the time for friends out of the Us, prob more than 5 pairs. All going straight through ebates start to finish. Never got anything, emailed ebates, went through the process and still didn't get anything.

Ill give them another chance, but if they start ******g me over on cash back I won't bother anymore.

Sdub try fatwallet instead. They may give you more cashback. I usually rotate between either ebates or fatwallet depending on who gives me more money back in the end.

told you before man, sign up for a discover card that you ONLY use for sneaker purchases....10-20% cash back, and 20% bonus for gift cards

told you before man, sign up for a discover card that you ONLY use for sneaker purchases....10-20% cash back, and 20% bonus for gift cards
I don't need another credit card... Lol.

Yea the asg are ds and Xmas wore 1 time with receipts and I'm assuming that asg are without pack because he originally wanted 250 for but got him to 425 for both and he's driving 1hr and Half to meet me so I don't feel to badly taxed lol

mall by me is opening a HOH tomorrow.

Do HOH usually have restocks of shoes when they open?
usually the have a bunch of stuff when they open a new HOH. wouldn't be surprised if they have
AJ: 88 wc3,bred 11, the 5s, 9s,bugs bunny 8s and even possibly 1s (royal and/or black/gold)
also a lot of cws of the kobe 8s, kd 5s and LBJ 10s.

wait, so you made money off me? :nerd:

jk i dont care. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom