OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

if the BHM does get restock on the 25th, which sites usually restock it?
My guess would be only NDC (but don't count on me) -- I don't remember FTL or other retailers having them online.  House of hoops had em in store I think but online I think it was only NDC through twitter link

Limit of 3... GR

Don't see the why people think these are going to cause problems. These will be just like the blue corals.

They're the first purple based 8 to drop.

Not just dudes into the 8's are going to want them.

Also Laker fans.

Overall thirst for these is higher than any other GR IMO.

yea its better safe than sorry, so i got my girl to get a ticket. bless her cause she got most of my kicks last year due to me working

Last edited:
am i the only one in h-town freaking out that launch locator has almost every footlocker getting the fades and when i call the only one confirming they are getting them is galleria -_- smh if everybody in houston has to go to galleria i see me in a long *** line waiting, i think im going to have to try web order with these pairs 

2 more days
pimp.gif

Damn, it's like that? I don't like going to the Galleria for shoe releases, but if this is the case, I will be there. I really only care to get them from footlocker because it'll put me at platinum status.

So for all you guys who bought online for previous releases at 8am EST... How were your experiences? Did all the sites crash? Should one go for FTL site instead of NDC? Or is trying to get them online just a completely lost cause? Can you do in store pickup online with FTL?
Worst experience I've had shopping at 8 am is not being able to get a pair.  I haven't had any crashes.  I would say online is a good route, you just gotta be quick.  I was able to get the Grape V's this past weekend around 8:30.  And I've personally had more luck with NDC than FTL.  I think you can do store pickup with FTL but some shoes has online-only so there's that.  Not 100% on the pickup though.
if the BHM does get restock on the 25th, which sites usually restock it?
Where is this info/rumor coming from?

I think people are way too worried about this release... Limit 3, has to be a wide release gr.

I bet they sell out within a few minutes, hour later full size run. Days later, another one etc....

Don't pay more than retail for these folks. Grab a Gatorade to quench your thirst and be patient.

Anyone that messes with ebates know if you have something in your cart, then open ebates and compete checkout through the ebates tracking ticket works? Of do you have to start the whole thing, add to cart etc from ebates?

I ordered something last night while it was in my cart and then went through ebates to complete the checkout.

I think people are way too worried about this release... Limit 3, has to be a wide release gr.

I bet they sell out within a few minutes, hour later full size run. Days later, another one etc....

Don't pay more than retail for these folks. Grab a Gatorade to quench your thirst and be patient.

Anyone that messes with ebates know if you have something in your cart, then open ebates and compete checkout through the ebates tracking ticket works? Of do you have to start the whole thing, add to cart etc from ebates?

I ordered something last night while it was in my cart and then went through ebates to complete the checkout.

It will work, I do it all the time that way on Mr Rebates...

I have visited ebates after adding to cart, fighter foams, and had it work. You can also manually send a request if you visited site but wasn't credited. I think 30 day wait period. Not sure.

I buy most of my shoes online. I can most likely get a pair online this Saturday, but I would like to use my VIP rewards. Just trying to find out if I should get there an hour or two before.
I use to go to cherry hill during the kobe v and lebron vii days, an hour early worked most of the time but that was a couple years ago when the hype was a little less for these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom