OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

saw the fades in store today

pretty nice, not as great as some of the pics you guys posted but i dig em

the super hero elites tho... :x those are terrible

let me find them for under $100 and id cop to mess around on the court but the blue sole ruins the shoe and stupid paint splater on the carbon fiber

gradients are nice but ended up passing on em when i had them in my cart on ***** and even when i saw them in store.

n7's are a must cop.

gradients are nice but ended up passing on em when i had them in my cart on ***** and even when i saw them in store.

n7's are a must cop.
Hahahaha, oh no.... You just opened up a can of worms with that last statement.....
frown.gif
sick.gif

wish i could get some pairs below retail

id freakin love it, id move on from crappy jordans if i could snag a pair or two under retail which obviously wont happen :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Not sure if it's been done and posted before but I swapped the laces from my Inline Vs. The laces that came with 8s match better but I'll probably keep the laces from the Vs in since they're not super long like the 8s.

The fades are so beautiful

Wondering if a fellow NTer who has both the Easters & the Purple Gradients could post pics of the latter with Easter insole and laces?

Wondering if a fellow NTer who has both the Easters & the Purple Gradients could post pics of the latter with Easter insole and laces?
Someone already posted with the Easter insole... Not sure the point of it since you can't see it while being worn.

wish i could get some pairs below retail

id freakin love it, id move on from crappy jordans if i could snag a pair or two under retail which obviously wont happen :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
wait lmfao did I read this right... youd cop a pair of kobes if you got them for below retail and that would cause you to move on from crappy jordans??? do you listen to yourself?? retro jordans are garbage quality with crap comfort and that usually cost you more then the kobe 8s... what am I missing?? Kobe 8s better comfort, better quality, they look sick, and cheaper then jordans imo you should already be buying kobe 8s and leaving those crappy jordans, like you stated behind

While getting my fades at champs found this tee to go with my BHM's. Perfect match!

Last edited:
Snagged a pair from FTL.com but I havent received shipping confirmation and my order status is still open. I have an order number and a customer number but notjing else. I have never had an order sit idle for this long on FTL so I am a bit worried. Checking my email every hour waiting for a confirmation....

Snagged a pair from FTL.com but I havent received shipping confirmation and my order status is still open. I have an order number and a customer number but notjing else. I have never had an order sit idle for this long on FTL so I am a bit worried. Checking my email every hour waiting for a confirmation....

a lot of sites dont ship until the following monday or tuesday. My ndc order hasnt shipped yet either, Im not worried at all.

What's up with the distribution of this sneaker?? Do they sellout instantly upon release because I cannot find these in stores anywhere. Except NikeStore.com

Someone already posted with the Easter insole... Not sure the point of it since you can't see it while being worn.
Haha yea there's not much point.  I'm just bored, and won't get my Purple Gradients until Wednesday or Thursday and need some eye candy.  Although if I'm being honest the volt insole on the shoes looks a bit out of place considering the others tended to go together.  It was like seeing a smokeshow Victoria's secret model rocking her grandmother's underwear.  Still awesome, but somethings off.

Last edited:

Haha yea there's not much point.  I'm just bored, and won't get my Purple Gradients until Wednesday or Thursday and need some eye candy.  Although if I'm being honest the volt insole on the shoes looks a bit out of place considering the others tended to go together.  It was like seeing a smokeshow Victoria's secret model rocking her grandmother's underwear.  Still awesome, but somethings off.

I actually like the volt insole, woulda looked pretty dope if they added some subtle volt hits somewhere on the outside.

Back
Top Bottom