OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

everything about this shoe is hot, loving the pure platinum sole
Bruh, it's 100 degrees in Riverside and you're wearing pants????  

j/k 
tongue.gif
 Nice

just checked my email and saw the DSG shipping confirmation. got the double on lock. :nthat:
deciding to go w/ the blue lights GC as my ball shoes. tired of waiting to see if the playoff purple to drop GC pair....

not gonna lie, didn't like the supernatural's in pics. but in person on feet, i kinda regret passing.

just checked my email and saw the DSG shipping confirmation. got the double on lock.
nthat.gif

deciding to go w/ the blue lights GC as my ball shoes. tired of waiting to see if the playoff purple to drop GC pair....
Haven't gotten my ship confirmation. I'm just glad I had plan B worked for me.

just checked my email and saw the DSG shipping confirmation. got the double on lock. :nthat:

Haven't gotten my ship confirmation. I'm just glad I had plan B worked for me.
congrats on getting your pair. good thing you had a plan B, as did I. if you really wanted them, you should've been able to grab at least one pair...

not gonna lie, didn't like the supernatural's in pics. but in person on feet, i kinda regret passing.
I still see them every time I walk into my local Footlocker. They always have Pythons, Volts, Blue Lights and Supernaturals just sitting.

Something about the fit of the Supernaturals, the ride is just so much smoother. I know it has to be the zoom, but the inner is plush as hell, just a very solid shoe overall.

Copped my fades, I think I'm done with the 8s.
do you like the front cushion? i know the supernaturals only have zoom in the back, im deciding between those and elites. 

For the price, Supernaturals > elites.

I mean, if forefoot is really that important to you...

Scored the last puple fade  stock in size 11 online, over rakuten (re: corby LOL)

Wished they were GC, but either ways I'm good with it.

Now I'm done with the 8.
happy.gif

1. Xmas (GC)

2. Easter (GC)

3. Purple Fade (non-GC)

Everyone is worried the inlines (purple soles) wont drop because there is no snake around the logo on the tounge. Supernaturals with sports pack dont have snake. Maybe the inlines have sports pack? Food for thought

Everyone is worried the inlines (purple soles) wont drop because there is no snake around the logo on the tounge. Supernaturals with sports pack dont have snake. Maybe the inlines have sports pack? Food for thought

Kobe didnt wear supernaturals in a game...

Other Lakers besides Kobe wore the Inlines this season (just like the Purple Fades), so there's a chance they're gonna release eventually.

More food for thought...

For those of you with dsg shipping confirmation: what time did you receive your order confirmation (2nd email)?  I didn't know about dsg cancelling orders so when I got my order confirmation right before 8, I didn't bother with any other sites... so mad at myself

For those of you with dsg shipping confirmation: what time did you receive your order confirmation (2nd email)?  I didn't know about dsg cancelling orders so when I got my order confirmation right before 8, I didn't bother with any other sites... so mad at myself
About an hour after  

Got my order received email around 3 am central, order confirmation email about an hour later and my shipping confirmation this morning around 7 am

No shipping email from dsg yet for me. If it gets cancelled im not sweatin it, i was able to get through NDC to order a back up.

Back
Top Bottom