OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got my order received email around 3 am central, order confirmation email about an hour later and my shipping confirmation this morning around 7 am
thanks for responding.  I'm just curious bc I'm trying to figure out the odds of them fulfilling my order (order confirmation at 8 est).  Earlier someone posted that they had a restock where my size was supposedly available, so hopefully thats a good sign.  But if they're gonna cancel it I wish they could just tell me instead of leading me on

No shipping email from dsg yet for me. If it gets cancelled im not sweatin it, i was able to get through NDC to order a back up.
I literally added my sz to my cart on ftl and started the process, but then foolishly assumed I would be good on dsg bc of the 2nd email

Think ima try to stock locate the fades for my bro. He couldnt get a pair on RD ):
You need to wait 2 weeks to stock locate.

You can probably call around to different Niketowns tomorrow and phone order a pair.

Got shipping confirm. for fades from NBA Store, and copping BHM's for 230 shipped. good week for kobe's to say the least :D

This had to be the week that I get flipped on for buying shoes 
mean.gif
 figured they'd just be a huge GR anyway 
mean.gif

hoping the supernaturals end up at the outlets, but then they'll probably be marked at regular kobe 8 prices :smh:

Other Lakers besides Kobe wore the Inlines this season (just like the Purple Fades), so there's a chance they're gonna release eventually.

More food for thought...

The past couple years, the laker colors always release after season end, so I believe they are coming...

My Fades will be here on Tuesday.

D**** coming through with that super fast free shipping.

Last edited:
The past couple years, the laker colors always release after season end, so I believe they are coming...

Exactly. That's why I still have high hopes that the Homes and the Inlines will release. I've kinda lost hope about the Amnesties tho...

Back
Top Bottom