OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

dang tried to cop a 12 for my boy...cant add to car

are the venice beach gonna be a limited release?
I haven't heard yet.  Anyone know good places in Orlando, Florida to cop these?  I'll be out of town that week and want to get my hands on a pair!

They're offering 6% back on NDC. I'm about to pull the trigger on a ID pair with the new upper option.

its always been 6% but that 14% with the 5 ids I'm getting (ordering with my friends to save on shipping and put my 20% to use)
but that 14% with ordering about 6-700 worth of shoes. that's about 70 coming back.

its always been 6% but that 14% with the 5 ids I'm getting (ordering with my friends to save on shipping and put my 20% to use)
but that 14% with ordering about 6-700 worth of shoes. that's about 70 coming back.
FYI, They won't give you the 6% or 14% (I don't see it for NDC, but others only) once they see your order has already a 20% code NDC provided for you. They'll tell you that you already have a discount on the order. I know from past experiences, you can try.

Loving these!

feeling like i want to get my "barcelonas" early..................... :smh:

woah homie! i'd do a little research before you get you're eyes poked out, but aren't those the Venice Beach coming out in 2 weeks. As an owner of all the Kobe Barca's, the seller NEVER ever put a Barca shield logo of the shoe (because, it's NOT the Barca)

FYI, They won't give you the 6% or 14% (I don't see it for NDC, but others only) once they see your order has already a 20% code NDC provided for you. They'll tell you that you already have a discount on the order. I know from past experiences, you can try.

damn o well.
either way the 20% with free shipping still puts my IDs at about retail which works for me.
if the ebates justhappens to work even better!

Couldnt stop Backpack jimmy from shipping my shoes.I emailed to cancel an hr after ordering.Atleast the store is only 15 mins away to return them.

Glad to see more people being able to get the fades.

Finish Line at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem, NC has Kobe 8 Purple Gradients still in stock. Size 10 only.

Just checked Ndc it's crazy how every single kobe 8 but supernaturals sport pack and elites is sold out. Crazier that the line isn't even halfway started yet and it's all sold out everywhere online.

Back
Top Bottom