OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That pic  
nthat.gif

BHM's are my favorite 8's, sick pic :pimp:

I remember someone saying they would pay $240 or $250 for them. Good luck with that now.

Nice shot of the BHM's MJ. :smokin

Thanks guys... BHMs are my favorite 8...

FYI, They won't give you the 6% or 14% (I don't see it for NDC, but others only) once they see your order has already a 20% code NDC provided for you. They'll tell you that you already have a discount on the order. I know from past experiences, you can try.
Wat is this 20% ya'll talking bout on the id's? Any info will be appreciated...thanks

easters sold out WAY faster than fades...and then there were multiple restocks on diff sites.....
most easters were purchased by resellers though lol i think more people purchased the fades cause they wanted them rather to resell them

Wat is this 20% ya'll talking bout on the id's? Any info will be appreciated...thanks
voucher for example you order an ID pair and it comes out defective like glue stains or something worse you talk to someone from ndc and they tell you to ship em back and give you a voucher of 20% off for the mess up and your troubles

Messed around with some lace swaps...volt from grinch and crimson/infra from xmas 8

I think all three look good with stock first...the crimson is actually dope on these fades

hmm, gotta try a lace swap on my fades using my easter laces.  the colorado rockies black with purple speckles should make for a nice picture.

anyone get shipping confirmation from NDC yet?

I usually get my shipping email from NDC on Monday night or Tuesday morning...if they send it.

Sometimes you have to go to the website and just check your order status to see if there's a tracking number yet for your order.

Back
Top Bottom