OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nice kobe pe's up there :smokin Still need a yellow upper kobe 8 :evil:

On a side note, here's what I wore today. I'm still not sold on this colorway but it looks real nice on feet.

I agree.Dudes be trying to do to much.

Just like people wearing these crazy socks.

Swapping your laces and wearing patterned socks is two completely different things IMO. I've swapped laces on a few of my shoes and a lot of times it's to make it more subtle.

Now those gummy worm Easter laces that someone on here has posted (sorry bro lol) could be seen as doing too much but I'm diggin the fade swaps

ordered my purple fades from footlocker and was wondering how long shipping takes. Never order from there normally I order from ndc only

you might want to call to verify your cc information if your status still says Waiting Approval.

still haven't received shipping confirmation from Richards.  what a **** 
happy.gif
 first time using them and had heard bad reviews from them i.e cancelling orders without notification. I'm stubborn, lesson learned. 

ordered my purple fades from footlocker and was wondering how long shipping takes. Never order from there normally I order from ndc only

I just got shipment info from UPS just now so I would say either today or tmr.

What if it says preparing shipment?  All clear?  I'm still nervous about these.

You are good. Mines still says preparing shipment. And although my status didn't update to shipped, I still got the UPS tracking email.

You should be good.
s dubl you sure?  Nervous because while the "preparing to ship" update seems like a good sign, it also says they've yet to charge my card on the right underneath the total.  Can you check your status?  Will that only show up once it's been shipped?

Just be patient ducman.

I think if you ordered like the rest of us at 4am when the link hit then you are straight.

Swapping your laces and wearing patterned socks is two completely different things IMO. I've swapped laces on a few of my shoes and a lot of times it's to make it more subtle.

Now those gummy worm Easter laces that someone on here has posted (sorry bro lol) could be seen as doing too much but I'm diggin the fade swaps
Yea that is what I was talking about not lace swapping in general.

My First post! Been following this forum since Feb! Thanks for all the web links. So hard to get them shoes in Australia! 

My 'Corby'. Very fast shipping!

My current Kobe 8 Family. BHM and Christmas are 'GC' ... Blue lights are my playing pair!

Great stuff! I'm envious of your GC BHM :smokin

s dubl you sure?  Nervous because while the "preparing to ship" update seems like a good sign, it also says they've yet to charge my card on the right underneath the total.  Can you check your status?  Will that only show up once it's been shipped?

Your credit card won't be charged until the order is officially marked "As Shipped".

Last edited:
Just be patient ducman.

I think if you ordered like the rest of us at 4am when the link hit then you are straight.
Oh I am, got 2 emails.  not the ship confirmation like other NTers who ordered at the same time we did. just curious because it's my first time using them. was able to cop at my Local FTL so I'm straight. I'll just resell them when they get here for $700 mulah  
laugh.gif

still haven't received shipping confirmation from Richards.  what a **** :D  first time using them and had heard bad reviews from them i.e cancelling orders without notification. I'm stubborn, lesson learned. 
Ive never had a problem with richards. Oredered from the multiple times.

You should be good.
Since J is lagging on answering >D

they wont charge until they actually ship. You can always call nike cust service and give them your order numbe abd they'll check on your order for you. Will probably go out today or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom