OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

s dubl you sure?  Nervous because while the "preparing to ship" update seems like a good sign, it also says they've yet to charge my card on the right underneath the total.  Can you check your status?  Will that only show up once it's been shipped?

Your credit card won't be charged until the order is officially markef "As Shipped".

nvm dubls - you can have it.

dudes really asking you are your absolutely positively sure. if you are that paranoid, then you too need to call and check the status of your order :smh:

Your credit card won't be charged until the order is officially markef "As Shipped".
Thanks for the help Dark Steel!  Not sure why I'm bugging out about it.  These Purple Gradients got my acting all kinds of crazy after that DSG fiasco.  Swear I won't rest easy until they're in hand.  The 8s are my favorite casual sneaker/basketball shoes of all times.  Worried the 9s won't be as nice.

Top 4 Kobe 8 colorways hands down.

photomay13155744.jpg

photomay13155747.jpg

photomay13155755.jpg

Venice Beach, Pythons for the low & track down a pair of DS BHMs.....

Then I'm done. :D

Only have 1 pair of J's. Quality puts me off. Look at the 12's for example, they go up in price and down in quality 
mean.gif

Doesn't even look like leather anymore.

Will def be sticking with Kobes as my go to option. 

the ones furthest to the right are nubuck i believe... they are called the flu games. notice the :frown: on the tongue
nubuck is leather

nvm dubls - you can have it.

dudes really asking you are your absolutely positively sure. if you are that paranoid, then you too need to call and check the status of your order
mean.gif
Haha easy there you glorified build a bear in Tan Van Gundy colorway going all Tanley Kubrick.  The fades were my #1 Kobe VIII.  I lost the only raffle around and no other store within six hours was carrying.  Then they sold out with the quickness on JJ, I had a bad experience with DSG only to finally get through on NDC.  I was straight buggin.  These kicks are straight Crackie Onassis.

UPDATE:  SHIPPED!     Shipping it!    Shipping it for days now!!

Last edited:
sneakermane - how dare you put them black.yellows as a top 4... we ravens fans man... R A V E N S >:

Just got my shipping confirmation as well. Probably gonna be here in Cali by Friday as usual

sneakermane - how dare you put them black.yellows as a top 4... we ravens fans man... R A V E N S >:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Them Sulfers can't be denied thou.

But for real, when I look at Sulfers, I think LAKERS all day.....more than any other Kobe 8.

Btw, Put a fork in them Steelers.....they done.

#ravens #purplecity #birdgang #superbowlchamps

Not sure if these were posted already, but they are releasing the Kobe 8 in a blue coral colorway:

Complex magazine posted these.

I like the Colorway a lot. 

Last edited:
Not sure if these were posted already, but they are releasing the Kobe 8 in a Knicks colorway:

[ATTACHMENT=3177]nikekobe8blueorange2.jpg (49k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3178]nikekobe8blueorange4.jpg (45k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3179]nikekobe8blueorange3.jpg (52k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Complex magazine posted these.

I like the Colorway a lot. 
Blue Coral Snakes not A Knicks Cw.

Lol @ "not sold on the CW but look nice on feet" while there are people out here still starving for that CW

Back
Top Bottom