OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I need to see the Curials in person. Got to check if my local FTL is raffling for these. I'm sure they have em on display already. :smokin

Last edited:
I need to see the Curials in person. Got to check if my local FTL is raffling for these. I'm sure they have em on display already.
smokin.gif
a month early? 0.o

in case anybodys wondering...not sure if this is going to stick once release time comes but chatted with a nike rep and they're still going to be priced the same as GR kobe 8

in case anybodys wondering...not sure if this is going to stick once release time comes but chatted with a nike rep and they're still going to be priced the same as GR kobe 8

Is there only a couple of people working the live chat for Nike? Seems like I always seem to talk to "Brandon." It's gotta be just a default name everyone uses.

glad to see that, hoping its a GR. anyone one know if they are making grade school size for these? i was suppose to get the purple gradient in grade school size for my girl but found out on release date that it was only in men size. if they don't have the MC in grade school size then I'll just get her the blue and orange GS 8s.. anyone from Asia or Europe know if GS size were made for the MC 8s?

Last edited:
Is there only a couple of people working the live chat for Nike? Seems like I always seem to talk to "Brandon." It's gotta be just a default name everyone uses.
haha maybe brandon's just their #1 chat rep. everybody else putting their line as busy or auto out 
laugh.gif

glad to see that, hoping its a GR. anyone one if they are making grade school size for these? i was suppose to get the purple gradient in grade school size for my girl but found out on release date that it was only in men size. if they don't have the MC in grade school size then I'll just get her the blue and orange GS 8s.. anyone from Asia or Europe know if GS size were made for the MC 8s?
i c smallest size is 7.5 on kicks crew site

Im honestly addicted to the 8's, if the homes and the venice beaches are out on the 25th im copping both and the curials on the 7th

@Mushka I got a friend that works there as well, I'm sure I can see em first hand too.

Props. I'm a little jelly. My little brother is a huge soccer fan and wears the Mercurial cleats in recreational leagues. I'm passing, but I need to grab my bro a pair.

Just to give you guys heads up in the NYC area , some of the FL stores have restocked in the purple gradients, hope you guys will get a chance to get them I just picked up a pair.

Back
Top Bottom