OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Glad I'm not feeling the VB and MC CWs. My wallet gets to take a break.... :lol:

THIS. only things im lookin forward to now are jordan playoff 8s and maybe black grapes. if the tounge on the grapes tho is huge like the last black metallic 5 retro its an easy pass.

Glad I'm not feeling the VB and MC CWs. My wallet gets to take a break.... :lol:

THIS. only things im lookin forward to now are jordan playoff 8s and maybe black grapes. if the tounge on the grapes tho is huge like the last black metallic 5 retro its an easy pass.
If the black suede is like the cav/thunder 4 it's a definite cop but if its like the bred 4s then I'm gonna have to pass.

If it's a recent Jordan retro, insta pass for me.

Jordan's now days are super craptacular.

Those looking to scoop the Slurpees next weekend, should be easy. Most people will be looking for restock items.

dat silhouette doe 
mean.gif
If that swoosh imprint is there on release day I'm totally passing. Makes it look like some sorta fake..or just really cheap. Are they serious with that? Haahaa wow I don't mind the big Nike on the side and the side tie swoosh. I mean it's FB related but really Nike? Couldn't do something about that swoosh ghost? Haahaa

New York liberty player pe these are sick! Need more pics. Aren't these the yots, blue lights, and red camo print? Don't the have this print on I'd but they have pre set colors?

Yup, got the dreaded email from Richards. What a **** !  They ain't getting any business from me in the future 
ohwell.gif

Wow... Glad I didn't pull the trigger on dsg and that be my only option.

I guess it's a bad sign when basically fsr is still available hours after link is posted.

I guess it's a bad sign when basically fsr is still available hours after link is posted.
Guess I lucked out but would've been pissed if they failed since I got my order in under a minute from when it went live.

Funny thing is I got my size on NDC in my cart too and let go. Then my gut feeling told me to check my Local FTL when they open at 10am. I'm just so glad I did.

Are Richards and DSG's two in the same? Cause my cancellation email from DSG on fades looks exactly the same as the one from Richards.

:tongue:

Funny thing is I got my size on NDC in my cart too and let go. Then my gut feeling told me to check my Local FTL when they open at 10am. I'm just so glad I did.
Only reason I ordered on Ndc was juuuust incase I couldn't grab in store. Was easy in store, coulda grabbed multiple pairs between the two stores that got em. Only one other dude was waiting up there, and it was for those kids jordan Vs.

Prob gonna send my extra pair from Ndc back.

if that tiny swoosh in the EM is really bothering you that much that go ahead and pass :lol: you won't see it from more than 2 feet away.

Back
Top Bottom