OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Quick question.

What other shoes have you actually worn to play in?

Actually, this question is for all of you, those who feel that this shoe is the best PERFORMER of the year. 

Getting started early :lol:

What's your pick? The Adidas, what?

If anyone has MCs could you take a good quality shot of the silhouette swoosh?

VBs up next, can't wait!!! Yellow sole looks much better but they're still nice with the clear.

Honestly, you can't even notice in person. I'll snap a pic later today if no one else does.

i have a feeling we will be seeing a restock on a lot of GR kobe's such as the sulfurs, pythons, etc. I still see some around, pretty sure nike still have some remaining and will sell them online to get rid of innovatory.

This is a good thing for me. I'm backtracking to get all the 8's I missed or wanted. Folks keep saying the Home's are releasing on the 25th too. I don't know what to believe.

yup my order was cancelled from DSG like some of yall, i guess im guna have to go hunting tomor for a pair before work yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 
indifferent.gif

Quick question.

What other shoes have you actually worn to play in?

Actually, this question is for all of you, those who feel that this shoe is the best PERFORMER of the year. 
... the kobes easily destroy the KDs, at least for me... anyways ig its all opinion like you said you dont play in lows so you cant say anything about lows (performance wise) and also if your foot is shaped a certain way you can find the KDs are better for you, for example the lebron IXs had a box like toe box due to his feet being shaped that way, someone with similar feet would find those pleasing above any other shoe. it would have to come down to how similar ones foot is to a certain athlete and then the rest of the build comes into place

Damn...a lot of cancellations at dsg...i just got lucky they shipped my size 12 just now though i have another one coming from eastbay...and to think that i received a backordered email and then an order and shipping confirmation, i am now worried that they might ship the wrong shoes or item from their local store in CA...i think there are certain sizes that got cancelled like size 10 which i saw from an earlier post...anyway hope everyone gets their pair soon... :smile:

yup my order was cancelled from DSG like some of yall, i guess im guna have to go hunting tomor for a pair before work yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 
indifferent.gif

These DSG cancellations? Didn't they have a restock?

Are these being canceled from Saturday or the restock?

Just GR's nothing special, but the "Homes" are supposed to be a Footlocker and Footaction only... Not many people are on them..
i think not many people on em cause they thinking slurps only releasing on the 25th... Homes >>> slurpees hands down, flawless victory.

Back
Top Bottom