OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I got my pair from DSG... took like 5 days longer than the ones from NDC but I'll take it none-the-less

Restock of the volts at the DC niketown in Georgetown. Got allllll sizes yesterday and grabbed my size. They just reloaded on the volts. Had every size yesterday.

Real rap! The VB's look like a pack of melted gummy worms [emoji]128534[/emoji]
lol
laugh.gif

Hooray! KB24.com JUST shipped my fades today.........................................................................:rolleyes

If anyone is looking for Pythons, FTL in Great Mall in Milpitas got a shipment of them in. I inquired about an 11 and they had it. I never made it back around to FTL before they closed so its still there if anyone needs that size.

Bottom 3 for me:

1. Venice Beaches

2. Venice Beaches (so turrible to me, it takes up 2 spots)

3. Superhero Elites

IMHO
eyes.gif
This seems bout right...I don't get it how ppl are puttin the Easters and ASG in bottom 3 but not the Superhero Elites...Those are beyond ugly

The superhero elites are eating dust because of the price tag
People dont want to pay that much
If it were a 140 doller shoe then they would have been sold out
Naw, I think even at 140 they'd still be sitting...It's just a ugly shoe...IMO

Glass blue's didn't come close to selling out.
It took a while but they ended up moving and now very hard to find...I seen in person a few months back in a local shoe store and I was mad @ myself cuz the shoe looks a whole lot better in person that I thought w/ that color combo

Naw, I think even at 140 they'd still be sitting...It's just a ugly shoe...IMO

While I'm FAR from a fan of the Suprrheroes, I will admit that I like the color of the Poison Green upper...

I can't put my finger on it, but something just doesn't gel with the whole colorway for me...maybe it's just too much green. And I'm not wild about the speckled CF heel clip either.

While I'm FAR from a fan of the Suprrheroes, I will admit that I like the color of the Poison Green upper...

I can't put my finger on it, but something just doesn't gel with the whole colorway for me...maybe it's just too much green. And I'm not wild about the speckled CF heel clip either.
That's probably what it is...Too much green and that CF too. Them shoes cld go on sale for 99 and I wld still pass on em'. i'd pick up the VB, slurpees or whatever ppl are callin these day over the Superheros w/o even 2nd guessing

Back
Top Bottom