OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey everybody long time luker
Kobe Power !

^^^thats a lot of reflective 8) :smokin

anxious... hoping to get a delivery today.

Reminds me of Zeus' outfit in "Clash of the Titans"

what are the chances of the blk/gold elites goin on sale?

the vii's did last year but they clearly were not as popular of a model...

For the reason you posted, I am not waiting around this year. Call me whatever you want for not waiting but the 8s are far more popular than the VIIs and people have been wanting a solid upper for a minute now, so I think it'll be harder for me to get my size down the road like many are waiting to do...

That black heel clip just pisses me off, :lol:.

I love the Poison Green, though.

I like the Blk/Gold Elites but I think I'm gonna hold off for now. $200 is just kinda hard to swallow. OH well. you win some and you lose some. unless I win the powerball tomorrow. I'm buying all Laker fan Nters season tickets next to Jack 
eek.gif

Since my SH Kobe's came in I decided to take a family pic. Never owned a pair of Kobe's until the 8's and these are addicting. Doesn't hurt that i paid below retail on all of them lol. May pick up VB, Mambacurials, and black/gold elite to round it off.

That black heel clip just pisses me off,
laugh.gif

Just bust out the orange cleaner and scrub them off or wear some jeans to cover them, but be careful we have the JEAN POLICE here though so don't post illegal
nerd.gif
jeans here! LOL

For the reason you posted, I am not waiting around this year. Call me whatever you want for not waiting but the 8s are far more popular than the VIIs and people have been wanting a solid upper for a minute now, so I think it'll be harder for me to get my size down the road like many are waiting to do...

It all depends on the quantity produced and looking at how we get fewer pairs per release vs prior years, I'd imagine these wont hit rock bottom like the vii

That black heel clip just pisses me off, :lol: .

Just bust out the orange cleaner and scrub them off or wear some jeans to cover them, but be careful we have the JEAN POLICE here though so don't post illegal :nerd: jeans here! LOL

I honestly don't even own a pair of jeans.

Las Vegas lifestyle, :lol:.

It all depends on the quantity produced and looking at how we get fewer pairs per release vs prior years, I'd imagine these wont hit rock bottom like the vii

Good point but do you know this to be true for sure? I just think they are more popular due to word of mouth of how great they feel, could be wrong tho...

I'm a big fan of the SH elites, imo they are pretty unique, definitely a loud shoe though. I don't see why the complaints in price but then grinch 6s get a pass for being $400+ lol. I just like the whole flyknit type look the elites have

I stop caring about matching outfit when i was
18-20ish yr old.im 32 now then again i think im older than mist people here lol

I'm older than that and I never cared about matching kicks with my shorts or tee shirts. (Don't wear hats)
As an older dude I have the disposable income to pretty much buy what I want, and I personally like the SH
because it just loud. Granted, I will wear them with Levi's for the next few weeks until it gets warmer.

And for Zyzz - yes heard about a restock this weekend

Last edited:
the only time i really care about matching is when im wearing dress clothes. Its not even matching just color blocking correctly lol.

Other day though i was wearing my orange free runs and notice my blender bottle top was orange. i felt embarrassed i was matchy matchy with my blender bottle lol.

I cant wait to see the matchy match people are going to do with venice beach, should be a good laugh.

the only time i really care about matching is when im wearing dress clothes. Its not even matching just color blocking correctly lol.

Other day though i was wearing my orange free runs and notice my blender bottle top was orange. i felt embarrassed i was matchy matchy with my blender bottle lol.

I cant wait to see the matchy match people are going to do with venice beach, should be a good laugh.

Lol, the custom socks people get to go with them will be great!!

Back
Top Bottom