OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey everybody long time luker
Kobe Power !

I think y'all don't like superheroes cause y'all try to match everything and all that green would just look dumb. But it's gravy I can't hate another persons style or opinion, don't have to agree but no need to disrespect either...

I think y'all don't like superheroes cause y'all try to match everything and all that green would just look dumb. But it's gravy I can't hate another persons style or opinion, don't have to agree but no need to disrespect either...
laugh.gif
 nah thats not it

I personal like the SH and picked up the Kobe Windrunner Chapter 2 on NDC, but I doubt I'll wear them together! Too much green! LOL.

Trust with opinions, but no need for disrespect.

I like the poison green but I think the superheroes just have too much.  If they had toned it down with some black or grey with touches of that green, it would have looked better imo.

Only thing the SHs could have done without is the speckled carbon fiber.... Not a deal breaker to me, I still like em.

I love my SH. That green just does it for me. But to each his own. Those black and gold elites though, just too plain for me.

quick question for everyone, how long does kb24 usually take to ship? I got the shipping confirmation, but usps says that they still haven't actually delivered the package yet. I know they're not a large operation, but this has gotta be the slowest shipping I've dealt with yet.

Can't do the matchy-matchy thing, I'm in my 30's and too old for that. If I consider a particular shoe to be a little 'colorful', I'd just go to a grey,black or white Polo/t-shirt and khakis, jeans or shorts.

But just like different colorways don't do it for some people, the SHs just didn't do it for me. Like I said before, I do like the color of the upper, it's just not a shoe I got excited over (especially @ $200+). And I'm not here to clown anyone who likes them, because I'm sure I like stuff that others don't. If we all liked the same things, it would be pretty boring in here...

I stop caring about matching outfit when i was
18-20ish yr old.im 32 now then again i think im older than mist people here lol

I love my SH. That green just does it for me. But to each his own. Those black and gold elites though, just too plain for me.

I'm the total opposite...I love the Black/Gold Elites (but only on disco).

I just can't bring myself to drop $220+ for them

Realized my last post wasnt clear. I rock my colorful/loud kicks with a plain lacoste polo. Im 30 as well so perhaps I too have outgrown the "fits". Lord pinwheel fitteds...

Last edited:
Yeah I love the poison green upper on the SH. The sole is what really set it off for me. Every time after I hoop in them I scrub em with soap and water and a semi rough cloth and they look great when cleaned.

Don't have a shoe like this at all, and as far as performance wise, the fly wire helps. Ball in a pair of regular 8s for 6 months and tell me the toe box doesn't get roomy as hell.

But aside from that talk, has anyone noticed any other differences as far as feel from the regulars to the MCs? Really thinking about picking those up and dying the upper and painting the heel clip all black. That way the weird white NIKE would be black too, but not sure if I wanna potentially ruin it (if I f up haha)

Back
Top Bottom