OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm thinking of getting the Homes or Slurpees/VB on the 25th.  But I got a flat tire this weekend and am down $300.  

Decisions decisions...

I'll drop by the mall tomorrow and see what's up.  

seems like homes en FTL it is.
wonder if they were in production when Kobe went down, they halted.
release only pairs to one us retailer?
haven't seen em on kc or rmk

seems like homes en FTL it is.
wonder if they were in production when Kobe went down, they halted.
release only pairs to one us retailer?
haven't seen em on kc or rmk
Hmmm... That makes me think even more that something is wrong with this.

No resellers on eBay have pairs, no actual release pics... NOTHING. I have a feeling footlocker isn't sure what they're talmbout.

any other kobes there?

Only had the restock of volts, fades, and superheroes. Dude said they are getting more restocks but didn't know which cw's specifically. I think imma go back and get the kobe sleeveless tank top so ill double check and if I find out ill let you know bruh

we'll see launch locator soon. perhaps clarification. although the different color description was promising

Why not? I have a passion for kicks, not photography. I appreciate nice shoe pics, but that 1500+ on a camera + decent glass, is a lot of shoe money.

I agree but I wasn't talking about a Canon 5D or nothing like that.That really isnt necessary at all for most folks.I do personally think having a DSLR is a must nowadays tho.

You can get a Canon T2i for $300 or even a simple point and shoot for under $200.That ain't much at all and you can get a ton of use out of it,not just shoe pics related.

I would not size down in these.
as long as your buying the camera for more than just snapping pics of your shoes,then it's a good investment. if the main purpose to get the camera is to take pictures of your shoes... i'm gonna just gonna go ahead and say it, HYPEBEAST ALERT! :lol:

Last edited:
I'm thinking of getting the Homes or Slurpees/VB on the 25th.  But I got a flat tire this weekend and am down $300.  

Decisions decisions...

I'll drop by the mall tomorrow and see what's up.  
Priorities meng ! forget the tires, get the shoes and start walking, they're comfy anyways. 
laugh.gif

:smokin

I think these will def be a sought after pair once they dry up. Sulfurs were an easy grab the first month or so for most, now look at em.
you talking like the kobe 8s been hyped since the beginning lol hype started on the easters everything prior to them were easily walk in a week later and grab your size now Its a gamble if you wanna do that XD

Most pairs were/are easy to get for close to retail, retail, or less. The only good pairs are the ones that go for a lot of money, like the bhms and all stars. Dudes be ha-tin because dey can't uhford dem.

So you think Nike is gonna start limiting the amount of Kobes releasing due to the fact he is hurt and the Lakers are not still in the Playoffs?

I don't buy that conspiracy at all.

Anyone have any pics of the Kobes releasing on June 15, the Red/Silver/Orange colorway. Just saw it today on eastbay release calendar.

nice colletions!

Most pairs were/are easy to get for close to retail, retail, or less. The only good pairs are the ones that go for a lot of money, like the bhms and all stars. Dudes be ha-tin because dey can't uhford dem.

I could of had the BHMs and the ASGs at retail but passed because they aren't my style...best 8's IMO are Christmas, Red Camo and Purple Fades...

Yeah asgs aren't that nice. Not terrible, only reason I got em is because they're the all stars, and I got em in a trade.

IMO best pairs are sulfurs, fades, red camos, and red suedes.

Really hard to pick top pairs tho... Too many nice colorways.

So you think Nike is gonna start limiting the amount of Kobes releasing due to the fact he is hurt and the Lakers are not still in the Playoffs?

I don't buy that conspiracy at all.

nike loves green. more kobe 8's should be release. we haven't seen any tb cw's. i wonder if they will be simple with a solid non-pattern cw similar to the 7's. did the 7 tb's release late summer/early fall? tb cw's are nothing to be excited for, but just hoping to get a close to all black 8's. the black elite's price is too high.

Some pics of indoor wear only averaging 3 times a week since I got these 3 days after the All Star Game:

Bump/Raised (looks like a crack) doesn't seem to affect wear

Right here the engineered mesh seems stretched almost worn through

Sole compared to my DS pair - Darkened but traction looks completely intact and no noticeable wear - still get perfect traction while playing (again only played indoors and carried my kicks to and from the gym)

Top eyelets are chipped/wearing away

Laces showing wear/tearing

Color compared to my deadstock pair appears darker less vibrant probably from stretching and getting stepped on

Happy to answer any other questions people have about wear - again these have been my go to kicks since Feb 20th so worn for 3 months 3 times a week roughly 36 indoor bball gym wears only.  Last though - Cushioning is definitely less plush (I'm 6 ft, 180lb).

Back
Top Bottom