OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hello guys, I just want to ask which nike socks are btter with kobe 8? Low cut or quarter or half? Appreciate any help. Thanks
seriously?  
mean.gif

seriously?  
mean.gif

What do you mean seriously? I just need to know which fits better. I need to know if the low cut are too short or the quarter will be too high. I haven't worn my kobe 8 with shorts thats why im not sure which one to get.

Last edited:
the homes aren't on the footlocker launch locator, only the venice beaches. also I went into HOH this weekend and they already had in the VB, he said nothing about the homes releasing too.

can't rely on release dates from footlocker. if it's not officially from nike, i'm not going to believe it. some boy out there had a nightmare on christmas and is still waiting for his kobe 8 grinches.

well, bron xi and kd vi pics have surfaced.

think its safe to say it'll be another 3 months till we see kobe ix's... lol

i expect them to look like crap but yea, we will be waiting a long time to see the kobe 9's

Hello guys, I just want to ask which nike socks are btter with kobe 8? Low cut or quarter or half? Appreciate any help. Thanks
seriously?  
mean.gif
smh at SoleReaver. Come on bro he asked a legit question. No reason to act elitist about it.

Big dad: wear what you feel comfortable with. I heard a couple complaints about no show socks and the tongue of the shoe irritating the ankle but others have said it was a no issue. Stick to what you prefer but quarter socks would be a safe way to go.

Last edited:
lol nah im waiting for RD n i was talking about the shoes colorfulness. used fruityside as apposed to darkside cuz the slurps are far from being a "quiet" CW... get it?
Oh I followed you. The mambacurials are fruity also albiet not as "busy" as the Venice Beaches imo. So yeah, I'm sure i'll be seeing you on the fruityside in June. 
happy.gif

smh at SoleReaver. Come on bro he asked a legit question. No reason to act elitist about it.

Big dad: wear what you feel comfortable with. I heard a couple complaints about no show socks and the tongue of the shoe irritating the ankle but others have said it was a no issue. Stick to what you prefer but quarter socks would be a safe way to go.
this is exactly why... its always go with what you like or go with what feels right for you.. how am i supposed to tell you what to like or how to dress, you get me?

on another note this shirt looks fresh colors match the red snakes but looks like itd match the red camos aswell  

still so glad they didn't if you ask me, that's why I was passing/unimpressed by easters til they put the black swoosh on em. that eh cracking effect is pretty sweet tho ill admit

Easters are already in my top 3. I they released like this they may have been my favorite

this is exactly why... its always go with what you like or go with what feels right for you.. how am i supposed to tell you what to like or how to dress, you get me?
Yea I get you but could've simply said that instead of what you did say or simply ignore his post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom