OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

dont think this particular pic has been posted
Whoa!

MUST COPP.

so much good cw's that are expected to come out for the kobe 8s.. and i want most of them, have to resist. i know its gonna be hard for me but i think I'm gonna stop with the kobe 8s, MCs are so hard to resist but i must be strong lol

So yall calling red snakes trash but love the venice beaches?????? Venice beaches are easily the ugliest 8 I have seen. I think of a child using grey construction paper and any crayon and boom you have venice beaches.

The sole is terrible. The yellow sole tied it together better. Maybe it looks better in person. shrugshoulderssmiley.jpg

For anyone who has Venice Beaches, could you swap the yellow laces out for some grey ones and take a pic for us?

Much appreciated.

blk/gold elites and MCs for me, I'm good with everything else that's coming out...Nike needs to stop playing and release a Laker CW...any word on white elites?

So yall calling red snakes trash but love the venice beaches?????? Venice beaches are easily the ugliest 8 I have seen. I think of a child using grey construction paper and any crayon and boom you have venice beaches.

Venice Beach = PASS

Red Coral Snake = PASS

Why Nike chose to release those Red Coral Snakes when surefire options waiting in the wings, like the Homes and Inlines, have yet to be released is beyond me...

Guess we may FINALLY see Lakers' colorways come late Sept/early Oct... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom