OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Knee high socks will be good for you. Please take a picture.
roll.gif

No offense intended, not trying to be rude but, i can totally see some newbie coming to dis thread saying:

1) When do them N7s drop? They iceee
2) hey, them mambacurials, they hitting up the US right bro? Just wanna know before I drop 450 on em.
3) Yo i thought that if the kobe shoe had a 2/3 logo they fake. Im wrong? What?
4) them elites, they full of hype right? Bought a pair from ebay for only 115!!! Bro! Im definitly reselling for 3x that
5) whats richards? Is it a really DSG cuz their emails sure look te same.
6) whatta bout that south beach colorway? Any news on em boys? No?
7) i heard the kobe 8 grinches dropped on 12-25. Anybody got a pair bro? Cant find my boys on ebay. SMH.
8) what jeans go good with kobes? Skinny or bootcut?
9) no shows? Knee socks? What do i rock? WhT about them $100 bux Nike Vault Sox! Time to get matchy matchy!

No offense intended, not trying to be rude but, i can totally see some newbie coming to dis thread saying:

2) hey, them mambacurials, they hitting up the US right bro? Just wanna know before I drop 450 on em.
4) them elites, they full of hype right? Bought a pair from ebay for only 115!!! Bro! Im definitly reselling for 3x that
7) i heard the kobe 8 grinches dropped on 12-25. Anybody got a pair bro? Cant find my boys on ebay. SMH.
glasses.gif
what jeans go good with kobes? Skinny or bootcut?
9) no shows? Knee socks? What do i rock? WhT about them $100 bux Nike Vault Sox! Time to get matchy matchy!
Your 9 has already happened. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Your 9 has already happened. 
laugh.gif
Everything on his list has happened already.

glasses.gif
what jeans go good with kobes? Skinny or bootcut?
If you're trying to be funny, this wasn't. I really don't see the point of this. You probably saw all of this happen anyway.

OT:

Getting the Mambacurial's based on the swoosh placement and NIKE on the inside of the shoe. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
What was the point of the list? Haha so random... Almost ironic cause it seemed like a noob would take the time to do that haha... All hate aside, when y'all think we will see the IX wear test samples? Obviously mamba won't be trying them out for a little while but I'm sure they're done and ready to go right?

Where is Kobeoverbron with the info lol?!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom