OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Man, I had some time to think it over...I came to a decision that I'm pickin up the VB this weekend while ppl are goin crazy over the restocks...My decision came down to the fact that I love the 8's in general and I'm a huge Kobe fan...

lol

i like these because of the black heel clip but neither for me haha. Too much red and the orange? outsole is too much bright colors. The upper with a black to red fade would've been better or a white outsole would suffice. Want to see more pics of the blue snakes next.

def. better than the red camo's because of the black heal cup :tongue:

No offense intended, not trying to be rude but, i can totally see some newbie coming to dis thread saying:

1) When do them N7s drop? They iceee
2) hey, them mambacurials, they hitting up the US right bro? Just wanna know before I drop 450 on em.
3) Yo i thought that if the kobe shoe had a 2/3 logo they fake. Im wrong? What?
4) them elites, they full of hype right? Bought a pair from ebay for only 115!!! Bro! Im definitly reselling for 3x that
5) whats richards? Is it a really DSG cuz their emails sure look te same.
6) whatta bout that south beach colorway? Any news on em boys? No?
7) i heard the kobe 8 grinches dropped on 12-25. Anybody got a pair bro? Cant find my boys on ebay. SMH.
8) what jeans go good with kobes? Skinny or bootcut?
9) no shows? Knee socks? What do i rock? WhT about them $100 bux Nike Vault Sox! Time to get matchy matchy!

I can totally see a newbie making this list. Oh wait sorry, I overlooked that you are a 3 month veteran.

Seriously people staying judging others on NT. Just ignore their post if it bothers you. I just dont get the VB love. I honestly wouldnt take them if they were given to me for free.

No offense intended, not trying to be rude but, i can totally see some newbie coming to dis thread saying:

1) When do them N7s drop? They iceee
2) hey, them mambacurials, they hitting up the US right bro? Just wanna know before I drop 450 on em.
3) Yo i thought that if the kobe shoe had a 2/3 logo they fake. Im wrong? What?
4) them elites, they full of hype right? Bought a pair from ebay for only 115!!! Bro! Im definitly reselling for 3x that
5) whats richards? Is it a really DSG cuz their emails sure look te same.
6) whatta bout that south beach colorway? Any news on em boys? No?
7) i heard the kobe 8 grinches dropped on 12-25. Anybody got a pair bro? Cant find my boys on ebay. SMH.
8) what jeans go good with kobes? Skinny or bootcut?
9) no shows? Knee socks? What do i rock? WhT about them $100 bux Nike Vault Sox! Time to get matchy matchy!

I can totally see a newbie making this list. Oh wait sorry, I overlooked that you are a 3 month veteran.

Are the soles really orange or is that the lighting?

They're definitely orange. It's part of the colorway code anyway.

These are a total pass by me...

Give me the Black Elites and MCs next month, and hopefully the Homes, Inlines and/or Amnesties release down the line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom