OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Orange fades
nthat.gif

What? Who said anything about the Kobe Superhero CW? Back track real quick then come back to me..
i know what you said... i was simply stating that the kobe CW would actually look good on MCs... which is still in the scope of what you were talking about but if you wanna be a smart *** heres a response that suits you... why are you talking about KD CWs? back track to the top of the page and read out loud to yourself the name of this thread.

Last edited:
Man them orange fades would be the dopest colorway ever.Damn those are sick fam.

I am mad as hell they dont exist now lol.

Great PS on the fades.

The calf issue is most likely due to lack of arch support, but also because you may have flatter feet than normal (like I do). Get a Dr. scholls arch support insert and put it on top of the lunar and your problems will go away. And for those wondering, it makes the fit a tad bit tighter but it's worth it in the long run...

Last edited:
i know what you said... i was simply stating that the kobe CW would actually look good on MCs... which is still in the scope of what you were talking about but if you wanna be a smart *** heres a response that suits you... why are you talking about KD CWs? back track to the top of the page and read out loud to yourself the name of this thread.

Ok. Whoa. Lets back-up here for a sec..

Sole Reaver dang my bad guy, I aint eem realize I was quoting u..Youre my guy..50 150 and all..

I thought u got the CW wrong w/o reading it clearly, cuz then the other homeboy commented on your statement..But my bad, my bad..

I gotta disagree on the Kobe cw on the MCs tho..Not hatin', just not my cup of tea. Only thing I like on the Mcs is the design on the sole. Thatd make a great upper IMO..Stated that b4 tho..

As for the reason, it just popped up in my head, and instead of saying "sprite cw" I just said the KD john.

As for backtracking to the top of the page, Cmon, dont do me like that bruh...

Last edited:
What? Who said anything about the Kobe Superhero CW? Back track real quick then come back to me..
That ugly mess would not sell out..

Red Camos, weak? :lol: Dropped the ball, bigtime? On your head if anywhere..Your statement became irrelevant when u said u love the pattern. If the ball gets dropped BIGTIME, where is there room to love anything about the shoe bruh??

Cmon, son, quit talkin out the side of your neck..

But I bet you're 1 of the 7 in here thats fiendin' for those Mambacurials tho right..

If u don't understand, u don't understand. I'm not going to type a book like u. Thanks for playing though. :lol:

For reference, I am fairly neutral on the Red Camo's -- don't love em and don't hate them either

BUT -- I would not say that "Nike dropped the ball BIGTIME," as the red camos are sold out almost everywhere and it seems like plenty of people are happy with the design

Well, to me they did. A black sole would've been cool and stealthy. I love the pattern on them tho.
So your saying the sole is what killed it for you but if the soles were black it would've been suitable?
You just said they dropped the ball big time but only cause of the sole.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the laugh.

Thinking it might just be worth it to get the elites on release date since I'll have about $130 in Nike gift cards

not to start a low top vs high top ankle sprains debate but.. for those hesitant to ball in the 8s because they're a low, I recommend the adizero speedwraps. FYI I have yet to come close to rolling any ankles in the 8s in the 2 months ive been playing in them. The lockdown is awesome but the speedwraps are great for peace of mind if you have ankle issues.
lol those things are neoporene, get some mcdavids. kb8 is secure enough by itself anyways

Ok. Whoa. Lets back-up here for a sec..

Sole Reaver dang my bad guy, I aint eem realize I was quoting u..Youre my guy..50 150 and all..

I thought u got the CW wrong w/o reading it clearly, cuz then the other homeboy commented on your statement..But my bad, my bad..

I gotta disagree on the Kobe cw on the MCs tho..Not hatin', just not my cup of tea. Only thing I like on the Mcs is the design on the sole. Thatd make a great upper IMO..Stated that b4 tho..

As for the reason, it just popped up in my head, and instead of saying "sprite cw" I just said the KD john.

As for backtracking to the top of the page, Cmon, dont do me like that bruh...
np bro all good just a misunderstanding my bad for getting bruce lee on ya XD

So your saying the sole is what killed it for you but if the soles were black it would've been suitable?
You just said they dropped the ball big time but only cause of the sole.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the laugh.

Reading is fundamental. :lol:
oh wow i missed heel cup color. So nike dropping the ball cause you didn't like the color of just the sole and heel cup. You need to learn what "dropped the ball big time" means....

Back
Top Bottom