OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Did anyone who bought the purple fades think they ran a bit smaller? I bought both a 12.5 and 13 (I play in 12.5's and casually rock 13's) and the 12.5's are much tighter than my sulfurs. Maybe it's just me and I'm losing it... But figured I'd ask

I don't know man, im in the same boat you're in (hoop in 12.5, rock 13) I missed out on a 12.5 from NDC and got a 12 in store to hoop in. They obviously fit smaller than 12.5s, but they were actually ok. Hope this helps :\

Told u guys the oc would look good

Here you go BigJ...

Those orange Kobes are nice! I would cop those in a heartbeat. I guess nike needs to look closely into these nt threads for some inspiration

lol those things are neoporene, get some mcdavids. kb8 is secure enough by itself anyways

they are neoprene but there's a hard piece that goes down the outside of the ankle. mcdavids are good but the speedwraps are very minimal and don't stretch out your shoes

sign me up for 5 orange fades

Man if they dropped those OC's..:evil: :evil:

I will pass on the Venice Beaches..just can't wear those :lol:

Still need a pair of fades in a size 10..

when are the orange fades dropping? any release date? Must have

just kidding guys.... Nike probably never going to make it but one can hope.

Im actually kind of annoyed at how good those orange fades are cause I know they will never release and they are THAT good lol.

Do you think purple fades for 170 shipped is a good deal? Or should I wait for a better price?
not much over retail, is it worth it to you?

you could cop on rakuten with the Free Shipping through Tenso forwarding.

Might be a bit cheaper than 170.

but at 170, its not like the seller just paid for his extra pair

Yeah it's definitely not an awful price; just thought I'd ask you guys to see if it was around what you paid if you had to get them above retail. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom