OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Do you think purple fades for 170 shipped is a good deal? Or should I wait for a better price?
I just sold my extra pair for 162 shipped. Thats retail+tax+shipping within the same state. 170 is a good deal of you can't find locally for retail.

Do you think purple fades for 170 shipped is a good deal? Or should I wait for a better price?

grab them while you can, i can see the purple fades being 180-200+ in the months ahead. ive gotta soo many compliments on em... and im in warrior fan country...

Finally home after picking up these bad boys for retail. Now it's time to celebrate 
nthat.gif

Nice Bhm, I want a pair, but not for the price I see people charging. I also never see them in my size, always a half sz smaller/larger.

So everyone that likes em was being fake? Hype or no hype (I actually don't think there was much hype on em, especially towards release/right after) they're one of my favorites.

Nah dey trippinDub, the camos were def not hyped. If anything was hyped it was def the yots pack which came out the same day as the red camos.

Inspired by the what? This is the best TeamKobe could come up with on the inspiration? This is a slap in the face to LA :x :smh:, bring on the OCs...

Yall are really buggin out on this forum now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The BHM is one of the best colorways out with or without the "BMH" tag behin it.
Most of the ppl hate'n on em now probably down own a pair.

Yall are really buggin out on this forum now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The BHM is one of the best colorways out with or without the "BMH" tag behin it.
Most of the ppl hate'n on em now probably down own a pair.

What makes it one of the best colorways? Because its limited? A real question. I passed on release day, don't regret it and I have every other released color to date.

What makes it one of the best colorways? Because its limited? A real question. I passed on release day, don't regret it and I have every other released color to date.

To each his own but the BHM's are my #2. They colors pop and the main reason I copped was because it was themed after Black History Month. Also the pattern is sick as well as the details. Everyone has their own preference.

Easy pass on the BHMs, just not for me. For those that like them, that's cool, I don't judge. Now for those that like the VBs, I might judge...LOL

everyone has their own taste, i said the volts are hot, wife said ugly... get the blue snake instead.

being a good husband...
laugh.gif
 and for the sake of no complain on "wasting money" on ugly (according to her) CW.... i copped the blue snake.... and that opened the floodgate, next i asked christmas or easter? she said christmas, ended up getting both, 2 pairs each. 
roll.gif

people has their opinions and taste, ultimately we will buy what we like or what we are willing to spend on. 

the BHMs are great, but still the market price nowadays is not appealing. 

the mix of orange/black is what makes it hot IMHO. much better than orange/white combination on the area72.

So your saying the sole is what killed it for you but if the soles were black it would've been suitable?
You just said they dropped the ball big time but only cause of the sole.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the laugh.

What part of dropping the ball don't this guy understand? The shoe is wack.....Jeezus.

Im actually kind of annoyed at how good those orange fades are cause I know they will never release and they are THAT good lol.
I know what you mean. I just got my purple fades the other day, and I'm loving those, but man these orange ones are DOPE.

Last time I checked, the colorway represents something.

Then again, you probably thought BHM was just another nickname created by NT....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom