OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kobe's are no joke. Easters, Purple Gradient and Venice Beaches were all quick sellers. But then again, hard to say with the quantities being produced.

Looking forward to the next few color ways except for the second red color and that terrible laser light shoe EXT.

Gotta say, Kobe was my favorite of the three signatures. At first, it was Lebron X but the Sulfur was hotter than most of the available X color ways at the time (except for maybe Gold Medals and possibly Crown Jewels). There wasn't a Cork, Denim or Suede level of hype but it's definitely gaining in the hard core community.

Kobe in Blue Corals

85ce2754c58111e2aec722000ae900e0_7.jpg

:pimp:

Missed the release from Livestock this afternoon. >:

I know yall wont believe me without pics but I was at work and missed out. My local outlet (Franklin Mills) HAD Christmas Kobes today and sold out with the quickness. Still have Lebron X christmas (as posted on sneakersteal). I am seriously soo pissed right now.

I know yall wont believe me without pics but I was at work and missed out. My local outlet (Franklin Mills) HAD Christmas Kobes today and sold out with the quickness. Still have Lebron X christmas (as posted on sneakersteal). I am seriously soo pissed right now.
I remain doubtful that Kobe 8s will sit long enough to reach outlets, but Christmas CW? That's crazy.

Seriously dude didnt believe it myself. Saw a bunch of them pop up on my local facebook page, called Franklin Mills Nike Outlet to see if it was true about the lebrons (which they still have sizes of FYI if interested) and they confirmed they had the kobe's. Said they limited to 1/person which I doubt but whatever. Could this mean they may show up at other outlets?

I'm going to be paying attention to Philadelphia CL the next few days now, but I do hope Christmas (as well as other colorways) start hitting outlets. 

Question: On average, how long after RD does a sneaker go to outlets?

Back
Top Bottom