OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

All this Venice Beach hate is 
smokin.gif

Was honestly gonna consider buying VB's till I saw them in person. Very surprising a shoe so colorful and flashy could appear so bland in person.

Damn I'm gonna need solitary confinement or some ish or a Hannibal Lecter straight jacket set up to keep myself from buying those. The 8s be killin da wallet mon!

Serramonte mall and Nike SF still have a bunch of VBs sitting for those in the bay area
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
It's funny some people are calling the easters "clownish".

What the hell are the venice beaches then?

^ Blue corals looking good

Kobe wearing the Blue Corals now ppl that were on the fence or don't plan to get them start to do a 180 :lol: :tongue:

The swoosh is def. chilling red :pimp:

Last edited:
T
Those are fire. Kobe is breaking my pockets lol

Thats exactly how I rock mine

Yeah that pretty much seals the deal for me..I was def on the fence, but for swoosh difficulties..But..

Red swoosh, orange swoosh, reddish orange swoosh, orangeish red swoosh..Dont eem matter anymore..

Nike/Kobe take my money again.

Last edited:
Wondering how many people who said they weren't buying the VB changed their mind and got them.

Wanted to go to the mall and check them out but ended up going straight to the gym. Didn't wanna be tempted lol.

Said I'm copping the Blue Corals and I'm gonna do it. :pimp:

T
Those are fire. Kobe is breaking my pockets lol

Thats exactly how I rock mine

Yeah that pretty much seals the deal for me..I was def on the fence, but for swoosh difficulties..But..

Red swoosh, orange swoosh, reddish orange swoosh, orangeish red swoosh..Dont eem matter anymore..

Nike/Kobe take my money again.

With only the right shoe on? :lol: i kid i kid i know you're talking about the spaghetti lace job :tongue:

Last edited:
Wondering how many people who said they weren't buying the VB changed their mind and got them.

I did, not sure if I'll keep them though. These sold out here and I didn't want to regret not getting them. My motto, if you're on the fence, get them and figure it out later. You can't wait and come back like you used to these days. And you don't want to have to pay resell prices or hunt for your size.

Don't wanna quote that pic again, but I may have to mess with those Blue Coral Snakes...

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom